There may be cases where you might have accidentally deleted your pictures and then, in a hurry, may have emptied your Recycle Bin. If you are under the grasp of such a situation, you do not need to worry as it is now possible to get back permanently deleted pictures too.
All you need to do is follow one of the following ways, and you will be Golden. However, amidst all others, Stellar Photo recovery is the fastest method to restore permanently deleted pictures in a flash.
1. Recover Deleted Photos With A “Backup and Restore” Option
You can now make use of the “Backup and Restore” feature provided by Windows 7 to get your hands on permanently deleted pictures.
- Go to the Start menu and search for “Control Panel.”
- Launch the Control Panel.
- Click on System and Security > Backup and Restore.
- Select the files you wish to restore.
- Click on the “Restore” option.
2. Recover Permanently Deleted Photos Using ‘Previous Versions.’
Windows is known to include the feature of ‘Previous Versions.’ This consists of copies of the saved files, which are spontaneously created by the backup of the desktop.
- Right-click anywhere on the folder from where you lost the photos.
- Select the option of “Restore Previous Versions.”
- Select the version of the date when the photos existed in that folder in the dialogue box.
- Now, click on “Restore.”
3. Use The Best-ever Stellar Photo Recovery
Stellar photo recovery can help retrieve photos in any file format. Whether you have lost a JPEG image or a PNG, you can easily recover it using this software. The software is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11 so you have sufficient flexibility as well. Here’s how to use it’s easiest 3-step photo recovery process.
- Download Stellar photo recovery. Choose the location on your PC from where you accidentally deleted the photos.
- Select the option of “Scan.” Once the scanning process is finished, search for your recoverable photos. If you are unable to find the photos you wish to recover, click on “Deep Scan.”
- Choose the required photos and click Recover. Select the Browse option and scout for a location on a different drive to save your restored photos.
4. Restoring Photos From Google Photos
You can also recover photos from Google Photos as it stores all the pictures in the form of a backup.
- Go to photos.google.com.
- Choose the photos you wish to restore.
- Select the option called “Save to the device.”
- Now, you can automatically get your deleted photos saved on your PC.
5. Recover Photos From The Google Photos Bin
If you have items stored in the Google Photos bin, you need to follow certain steps to recover them.
- Open photos.google.com in your browser.
- Click on the “Menu” located in the top-left corner.
- Select the option of “Trash” appearing in front of you.
- Choose the pictures you wish to recover.
- After placing your cursor over the picture, select the “Done” icon.
- Select the “Restore” option on the top right corner.
All these picture recovery options are bound to work efficiently for you. However, for the speediest picture recovery on your laptop, choose Stellar Photo recovery right away.