In this guide, I will discuss everything you need to know about Paramount Plus on PS5, including how to get Paramount Plus on PS5. If you want to get rid of boredom, then streaming is one of the best ways. If you want to do this, you will need the best streaming services for streaming. While the different streaming services are great, we can help you choose the best one. You can click here to know things in detail.
Paramount Plus is an online streaming service operated by ViacomCBS Streaming. Paramount Plus initially appeared as CBS All Access on October 28, 2014. But then it was rebranded to Paramount Plus on March 4, 2020. It is one of the best streaming services out there. Paramount Plus is a streaming service that allows people to watch its content at a reasonable price. You can learn more about this topic in medsfit.
What Can People Do by Getting Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus allows people to watch their favorite live channels, movies, series, TV shows, originals, etc. It allows its users to watch their favorite content without network coverage, which means that users can download their favorites for offline viewing. Paramount Plus subscribers can access over 30,000 on-demand programming content. And you can watch NFL, PGA Golf, UEFA Champions League, and more on Paramount Plus.
Paramount Plus is available on two different plans, the Basic ($4.99/month or $49.99/year) ad-supported plan and the Premium ($9.99/month or $99.99/year) ad-supported plan. There is a free plan (you can see ads for Paramount Plus programming items).
The PlayStation 5 has Paramount Plus
Paramount Plus is not currently officially available on the PlayStation 5 console and is not listed as a media service. While the app is currently available on the PlayStation 4 console, no app has been released for the PS5 console yet.
Currently, the streaming service is only available on PC, Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Android TV, Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, Fire TV, Portal TV, PlayStation 4, Xfinity Flex, X1, Cox Contour Box, Samsung TV, Vizio TV, LG TV, Roku, Xbox, and VIDAA TVs.
How to get Paramount Plus on PS5?
You can access Paramount Plus on your PS5 console through the Apple TV app and the Amazon Prime Video app. This is possible because both apps are available on the PS5 console and allow you to use different channels (including Paramount Plus).
So, even though there is no Paramount Plus Channel app on the PS5 media library yet, you can get it through any of these services. All you have to do is open one of these apps on your console, go to their available channels where you’ll find Paramount Plus, and then sign in with your account details.
Since you will need to use a third-party app as a gateway to access Paramount+, you will not only need Paramount Plus but also Apple TV or Amazon Prime Video (which offers a 7-day free trial). You must subscribe. You must also subscribe to the premium version.
You must subscribe to Paramount+ from any of these channels to confirm your subscription. In other words, if you originally subscribed using paramountplus.com or an app store other than Prime Video, such as Google Play, iTunes, Fire TV, or Roku, you will be authenticated to the Amazon Prime Video app.
Unfortunately, there is no official Paramount Plus app on PlayStation 5. Here are the solutions we need to do to get the Paramount Plus app on PlayStation 5. This section will walk you through the steps on how to get Paramount Plus on PS5 via Screen Mirroring.
- Install Paramount Plus and Screen Mirroring App on your smartphone.
- After that log in to the Paramount Plus app on your smartphone.
- Turn the same Wi-Fi network on your PlayStation 5 and smartphone.
- Set up speakers with your PlayStation 5.
- Press the PlayStation button on your PS5 controller.
- Now select Gamebase and go to Options on your PlayStation 5.
- Then select Go to Gamebase and select a friend on PlayStation 5.
- And send a message like www.google.com to your PlayStation 5.
- Now click on the link you sent to your friend on PlayStation 5.
- Then go to https://tvee.app on your PlayStation 5. You’ll see a QR code on your PlayStation 5.
- Now launch the Screen Mirroring app on your smartphone and scan the QR code.
- Then select the Screen Mirroring button and click on Start Broadcast in the Screen Mirroring app on your smartphone.
- You can view your smartphone’s screen on a TV connected to your PlayStation 5.
- Now launch the Paramount Plus app on your smartphone. And watch its content on your PlayStation 5.
How to register for Paramount Plus?
This section will guide you through the steps to register for Paramount Plus.
- Browse paramountplus.com on your computer or smartphone.
- Now press the Try Paramount + button.
- Then click on Try It Free and choose the plan of your choice.
- Then click Continue and add your personal information like name, email address, and new password.
- Select Continue now and add your payment information.
- After doing this select Start Paramount +.
Paramount Plus is one of the best streaming services that offer content at very affordable rates. As of now, the Paramount Plus app is not available for PlayStation 5. You can directly install the Paramount Plus app on your PlayStation 5 when it becomes available for PlayStation 5. But for now, you have to go through the above process. Paramount Plus on PlayStation 5.