Lexani Wheels are designed specifically for the luxury passenger vehicles that ply the roads of the United States and other major markets of the world. The brand is flourishing because even people who own a deluxe car often have their eyes on a set of aftermarket wheels!
In the United States, luxury cars only constitute a little more than 3% of the total automobile market. This uber-niche is primarily dominated by BMW, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, and Tesla.
That’s 2 German, one Japanese and one American brands. A mixed bag.
However, a slightly closer look at the make-up of this niche will showcase that more than half of luxury car owners also have a standard passenger vehicle standing by. These latter vehicles are often outfitted with other car rims for sale (that are often budget-friendly) including leading brands like Fuel and American Racing.
Lexani never compromises and knows its target clientele superbly well. They understand the enormous responsibility that comes with manufacturing aftermarket and custom rims for some of the most expensive cars in the world.
It’s one reason why Lexani Wheels have come so far!
Are you revving up for a taste of these wheels? Planning to test them out on your latest Mercedes AMG or perhaps the 2021 Tesla Model S Plaid?
Let’s first understand a bit why you should opt for Lexani’s products before we jump straight to their best offerings.
Why should I choose Lexani for my Bentley? What’s their background?
Lexani is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the South Korean tire manufacturer, Nexen. Nexen (a portmanteau of the words ‘next’ and ‘generation’) is currently among the top 10 manufacturers of high-quality tires for almost every vehicle type imaginable.
They have a huge footprint across the United States too. A number of automobile manufacturers also use high-end Nexen tires as OEM.
Lexani branched out as a standalone manufacturer of alloy wheels in 1996 and initially had a manufacturing unit. The company’s obsession with style is also reinforced by the fact that they decided to introduce couture-style wheels!
Most Lexani Wheels are prohibitively expensive. But if you own a premium vehicle, you cannot compromise.
Note that you won’t get these wheels at every tire and rim shop you come across.
Buying these rims gives you the following advantages:
- The highest-grade aluminum alloy that is currently available. While several custom rim manufacturers often turn to 6061-T6 grade aluminum, Lexani goes a step further and uses 2024 and even 7075-T6 grade raw material. This stuff is used in rockets and satellite launch vehicles or SLVs!
- Lexani believes in constant Research and Development to provide their elite clientele with the best & the latest technology that’s making waves in aftermarket rim markets.
- You can place an order with the company for a single unit of alloy wheels for your vehicle; a one-off, never duplicated. While the process does take time, it will be akin to your signature.
Keep in mind that such exhaustive customizations are done on a set of car rims for sale which you have already selected. Post that, the master craftsmen at Lexani get to work.
- All models have lifetime warranties and no questions asked.
Sounds impressive! What are some of their best styles & finishes?
Check out these bombshells!
- Gravity: Should you be a big fan of supercars (and a few muscle cars) like Lamborghinis and Maseratis, the Gravity range should be your first stop. These are awe-inspiring, 10-spoke wheels which also have a sharp concavity. We strongly recommend you try out their glossy black finishes, although their metallic finishes aren’t bad at all!
- Wraith: With 20 spokes (and finely machined spoke tips), the Wraith range is ideal for the most luxurious cars. Lexani Wheels might possibly have named them after the Rolls Royce Wraith, the forerunner to all modern grand tourers.
That said, they will increase the style quotient of your full-size SUV or a hatchback by a magnitude if you choose them wisely! Be ready to turn heads.
- Lust: You might think that the company is going overboard with these names, but this model is as sinfully attractive as you can imagine. Another luxury car rim for sale with 10 spokes, they create a distinct optical illusion when in motion. We had the pleasure of trying out a 20-inch set on a 2019 Mercedes C200.
Lustful as they are, their chrome finishes stand apart for being attractive and dignified simultaneously. Perhaps you could try out these Lexani rims for yourself and make up your mind?
- Stuttgart: Yes, Lexani named it after the German city which is home to both Mercedes Benz and Porsche. But that’s all there is to it. Lexani Wheels doesn’t encourage anyone to use these superlative rims only on German cars! The Stuttgart wears many hats and will be a great addition to any vehicle you own.
If the price pinch is what’s turning you off, check out what AudioCity USA (of Santa Fe Springs, CA) has to offer. They are one of the oldest and most dependable tire and rim shops with lowest price guarantees.
See how Lexani can change your life!