A maintenance page notifies visitors that the page they are trying to access or the site itself is now down.
You want to construct a coming soon or maintenance page with WordPress, but you have no idea how to get started?
The appropriate kind of WordPress maintenance page can offer you a chance to create leads, develop your email list, and begin cultivating relationships with your customers.
Using a WordPress plugin that is specifically designed to assist you in developing visually appealing and highly effective “maintenance” pages is the most effective method currently available.
Today, we will walk you through five different maintenance site plugins that you can start using right now.
What are the three most important reasons to utilize the WordPress maintenance Plugin?
There are three significant reasons you need a coming soon plugin or a plugin that puts your site into maintenance mode for WordPress site. These are the following:
- To improve your search engine optimization, you should begin to increase your website’s domain authority before you ever publish it.
- Make your product the subject of conversation: Conduct a pre-launch campaign to get potential customers interested in your new offering.
- To improve the user experience, you should clarify to visitors that your website is still being constructed. In this way, visitors will constantly have the impression that they are aware of the most recent developments.
- Expand the size of your email list: Get the ball rolling on building your email list even before your site is online.
Using a WordPress plugin, you can quickly and easily create Under Construction Pages that look great and perform well. It has a polished look to it, as though it took a considerable lot of time and work to put together. If you purchase this plugin, you will receive access to a wide range of new features that were previously unavailable. With this tool’s various possibilities, you can create your landing page or “coming soon” page. For example, if you’re interested in seeing more, you may access both the PRO and the free versions by clicking on the link provided on the name of the plugin, above. Over one million enticing HD and 4K-resolution photos are available for use on your landing page, maintenance page, coming soon page, and a variety of tools for tracking and analyzing the connections you’ve made. All of these options are readily available to you.
Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode is incredibly simple to use, provides you with all of the functionality you require, and possesses themes tailored to your company’s needs. You can view some samples of themes by checking the plugins site. In addition to Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode, you can use the Licence Manager to generate and manage as many licenses as you require, generate keyless licenses that are domain activated and do not require a license key to be activated, configure individual license features such as the white-label option, different templates, and expiration date, view a detailed list of sites that are using your licenses, and disable sites or licenses as necessary. If you do not want to use the License Manager, you are not required to do so, and the functionality of your master license key will continue without any interruptions for an infinite amount of time. Visit the Coming Soon page to find out more information about the project.
Your brand-new plugin is a beautiful addition to your business’s overall look and feel! You are free to give it a new name and market it to customers as a standalone product if you so choose. On the other hand, the License Manager is already built within the Agency license, so there is no need to pay additional money. Alterations need to be made to both the plugin’s name and description. In addition to this, you need to remove any original branding, which includes the name and description of the plugin, from the visuals and descriptions of the plugin. You should also upload a custom logo, change the colors, and modify the plugin’s CSS until the plugin appears to be your own and your consumers feel it is a unique plugin developed just for their requirements.
The free version of The Maintenance plugin lets a WordPress site’s administrator temporarily take down the site for maintenance, enable the “503 Service temporarily unavailable” message, and configure a temporary page with authorization. Users can edit these features in the plugin’s settings. Simple customizing choices that look well on all devices. Include your logo and a backdrop image, then choose a color and add text.
The free software has the following features:
- Retina-friendly HTML/CSS layout
- display-wide background (Backstretch)
- Background blurring
- Upload logo
- Background, typeface, and icon color options
And many others.
PRO software has the following features:
Primary characteristics that could be of your use include:
- More than 20 varied themes, from webinars to mom-and-pop shops.
- Using built-in SEO tools, you can optimize even a one-paragraph website.
- Simple Navigation for Customers – Only your client and employees should have access while working on the new website. Secret Access Link makes this task easy.
- Full Rebranding: You can edit the plugin’s name, logo, colors, and content directly from the dashboard to amaze your customers.
- Using the Dashboard, manage all purchases, licenses, brands, and sites. Having all customer sites in one place saves time.
- Prompt and courteous service: You’ll get first-rate help because most support employees are plugin creators.
It allows for creating an attention-grabbing under construction page and the collection of leads before the launch of your WordPress website. Its powerful features can be found here. You can add new features to your website in seconds if you use a code-free builder that allows you to drag and drop elements. These consist of individualized text, headers, photos, videos, opt-in forms, and more.
SeedProd eliminates the need for any prior design or coding skills, making it possible for anybody to create landing pages that are both professional and highly effective. In addition, you can construct pages for products by integrating an eCommerce platform such as WooCommerce into your website. These integrations come standard with bespoke features that will assist you in rapidly increasing sales.
- Countdown clock or watch
- Add custom logos
- Integration is as smooth as possible using well-known email marketing services like MailChimp, AWeber, and Constant Contact.
- Forms for making contact and subscribing are already built-in (with advanced features like progress bars)
- Built-in email autoresponder
- Pre-loaded Google fonts
- Optimization for search engines
- Controls over access
- Keeping track of referrals for particular websites
- Follow on social media and share content.
- Landing page builder
One of the most well-known and widely used page builders for WordPress is Divi. It makes it possible for you to construct landing pages and coming soon pages easily and rapidly.
In addition, they provide you with starter page themes that you may employ in the construction of coming soon pages in WordPress in a few minutes.
- Visual editor including a builder with drag-and-drop functionality
- Visual effects that you can edit in bulk to attract the attention of your users
Because it can function as both a WordPress theme and a plugin, Divi is a flexible and multipurpose piece of software.
Additional resource for WordPress plugins: WP Turbo is a WordPress development resource that offers free generators, advice, and knowledge to web designers so they may make incredible WordPress websites. Additionally, it provided a whopping 40+ free WordPress code generators. You can also look through user-saved snippets for WP Turbo.”