Premium Chiffon Hijab
Premium Chiffon is a graceful and timeless fabric. It has quickly become one of the most sought-after fabrics to wear. Chiffon is among the most preferred fabrics in the world of hijab due to its sheer, seamless, and drapey look.
Chiffon is made from highly twisted, fibrous yarns. It is lightweight, airy, and delicate. Manufacturers make chiffon from silk, polyester, cotton, or rayon. Since chiffon is an extended fabric, you can choose the fabric type that best suits your needs.
Premium chiffon fabrics offer a combination of luxury and sophistication without sacrificing comfort or practicality. We craft these garments from 100% polyester. Premium Chiffon Hijab offers a comprehensive range of styles for a variety of occasions, from casual to professional and formal. This fabric is breathable, comfortable, and resistant to wrinkles. We recommend using premium standard under cap to ensure that the hijab remains securely in place throughout the day.
Features of Premium Chiffon
Premium Chiffon offers a wide range of features and benefits. There are a few listed below.
- It is naturally lightweight. Consequently, allowing it to fit and rise effortlessly
- These durable, opulent hijabs present a classy appearance.
- No need to iron it because it is wrinkle-resistant.
- An excellent choice if you enjoy drapes and want to experiment with different hijab designs
- It does not slide off the head when you wear an under scarf creating a stylish, effortless appearance.
Categories of Premium Chiffon Hijab
There are two types of Premium Chiffon Hijabs: Premium Pearl Chiffon and Crinkle Chiffon.
Premium Pearl Chiffon Hijab
Premium pearl chiffon hijab is a high-quality and evergreen product that you can wear. This is all you need for a perfect modest yet modern look. The glossy, lightweight, and elegant texture of pearl chiffon fabric projects luxury. It makes pearl chiffon different from the other versions of this fabric. Therefore, it is very popular in evening and formal wear.
It has a smooth texture with a slight shimmer. Moreover, the drape and shine are wonderfully eye-catching and add elegance to any outfit. It is sure to make a statement in any look you create with it.
This garment is breathable, making it an ideal choice for hot days. Nevertheless, we recommend wearing Premium Standard Under-cap and hijab magnets to reduce the risk of slipping.
Crinkle Chiffon Hijab
Crinkle Chiffon is a type of fabric that is treated to make it crinkly or ruffled. Who doesn’t appreciate a wrinkle-resistant garment? Crinkle fabric is made from highly twisted yarn. It is light-weighted and has a semi-mesh weave. It is slightly rougher in texture than normal chiffon. The softness and texture of the crinkle chiffon give it an opulent appearance. The chiffon fabric’s softness and lightness help you stay cool and comfortable in hot weather. It also helps to dissipate heat and sweat.
These types of hijabs are also known as crepe chiffon hijabs. Crinkle chiffon hijab is versatile and suitable for a variety of occasions. These crinkle-resistant hijabs provide a classy look for both formal and informal occasions. Its wrinkle-resilient nature helps to reduce the amount of time needed for ironing.
The crinkle chiffon hijab’s fabric is transparent and floaty. This feature adds beauty to the hijab. In addition, wearing a crinkle chiffon hijab with an under-cap makes the look even more elegant.
Make your own Choice
It is up to you to decide whether you want to wear a pearl chiffon Hijab or a crinkle chiffon hijab. The difference between the two is that pearl chiffon gives a draped look while crinkle chiffon gives a floaty, luxurious feel.
Premium Standard Under Cap
Due to the lightweight nature of chiffon, it can sometimes become slippery when worn. Therefore, you need to wear an under cap to comfortably carry it.
A Premium bamboo undercaps provides a covering for the head. It is typically worn beneath a Headscarf or Hijab. It is available in different colors, designs, and shapes. They are used for the following purposes:
- It keeps your hair away from your face. Also, it’s always handy if your hijab slips or gets loose.
- You can wear premium under caps under either sheer or slip-on scarves. Manufacturers usually make under caps from non-slip fabrics.
- As an accessory, you can wear different premium under scarves with the same Hijab. This practice can give you versatile looks. Since an under scarf is of little value, it is always a bonus.
Care Instructions for Premium Chiffon Hijab
Following instructions can help to maintain the life and grace of premium chiffon hijabs for years:
- Use a mild, gentle detergent.
- Wash with cold water. Don’t use hot water to avoid the damage.
- Don’t wring your chiffon hijabs. Chiffon loses its texture very easily.
- Lay the material flat. Avoid the use of clips as they may cause marks to appear on the fabric.
- The fabric is prone to fading, so keep it out of direct sunlight.