The Netgear AC750 EX2800 WiFi range extender improves the range and coverage of your existing network while offering dual-band WiFi speeds of up to 750 Mbps. The extender can connect to any standard WiFi router and is great for online gaming and HD video streaming. Once done, the Netgear EX2800 setup provides improved WiFi connection for 802.11 b/g/ac & n devices.
Follow the instructions below for Netgear EX2800 setup:
- Turn on the EX2800 after unboxing it.
- Choose your Wi-Fi-enabled device.
- Navigate to mywifiext.net.
- Select the New Extender Setup option.
- On the EX2800 setup screen, create an account.
- After you’ve created an account, you may setup your Netgear EX2800 Wifi extender by following the on-screen steps.
- Once your booster’s configuration is complete.
- Place the extension in the desired spot.
If you are still having problems with the setup procedure, please contact our technical team via our toll-free lines or live chat.
WPS Method for Netgear EX2800 Setup
The Netgear Ex2800 WPS setup process enables you to configure your WiFi range extender without having to type in the network name or password. This is the simplest way to configure your Ex2800 extender. All routers do not support WPS. If your router lacks a WPS button, you’ll have to use another method to finalize the Netgear EX2800 setup. Other methods are detailed in the article below.
For Netgear EX2800 setup through WPS, follow the instructions below:
- Press the EX2800’s WPS button until the WPS LED blinks.
- Within the next two minutes, press the WPS button on your router.
- When your Ex2800 connects to the router, the WPS LED on the extender becomes green.
- The router LED on the booster should also become green.
- If the Router LED does not light up green, you may need to contact our support team.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to connect the extender to the 5 GHz band if your WiFi router supports it.
- Change the placement of your AC750 extension.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled devices to the extended network to take advantage of the uninterrupted services.
It should be noted that the extender produces two new extender WiFi networks. Your extender’s new WiFi network names are based on your existing WiFi network names, with the suffixes _2GEXT and _5GEXT appended.
How to Update the Firmware on My Netgear EX2800?
If Netgear ex2800 firmware update is on your mind, go here. Then you’ve come to the right place. This article will provide instructions for updating the firmware on your Netgear Ex2800 extender.
Follow the instructions below to upgrade the firmware on your Netgear EX2800:
- First, install the firmware on your computer.
- Access your EX2800 extender through https://www.mywifiext.net.
- Now, select Firmware Update.
- Locate Upload update file and then select Browse.
- Now press the Upload button.
- If you need assistance with the firmware upgrade process, please contact us using our toll-free lines or live chat.
- Make certain that the update process is not interrupted while it is in progress.
- When the upgrade is finished, the extender will reboot automatically.
- Login to the EX2800 once more.
How do you reset a Netgear EX2800?
When you conduct a factory reset, all personalized settings, including your user name, password, SSID, and security settings, are wiped. This process should be performed primarily when you forget your admin password.
Follow these simple steps to reset your Netgear EX2800:
- On your Netgear EX200, locate the factory reset button.
- This might be found on the reverse or bottom of the EX2800
- Hold it down for 8-10 seconds.
- Now restart it once more to complete the operation.
If you have any further questions about the factory reset process, please contact us using our toll-free lines or live chat.