Do you need an easy way to locate the posts you’ve preferred on Instagram? Get more information after you want to submit it, it may disappear from your feed, making it clear to neglect.
However, you would possibly need to see a history of your liked posts to tug up an exciting photo or video every other user had placed up. The proper get more information is you can retrieve posts you’ve preferred using the Instagram app.
We’ll give an explanation for a way to see posts you’ve appreciated on Instagram below.
How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram
It’s impossible to peer the entirety you latterly preferred on Instagram. However, you may see the 300 posts you preferred most currently by means of getting access to your account settings within the Instagram app.
Note: The steps for finding your favored posts are genuinely the same on iPhone and Android, but the UI can also range slightly among phones.
To view favored posts on Instagram:
- Launch the Instagram app in your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap your account icon inside the backside-proper nook.
- On the account page, faucet the hamburger menu in the top-right nook.
- Select Your activity from the menu that appears at the lowest of the display screen.
- When the Your interest menu comes up, faucet Interactions from the list.
- Next, faucet the Likes option from the menu.
- Your 300 most lately preferred posts will seem on the next screen. Just tap one of the thumbnails to view the publication in full from the person’s feed.
Sorting and Filtering Liked Instagram Posts
Finding it hard to kind thru Instagram posts you’ve appreciated earlier? When you initially open the Likes menu, Instagram types posts from latest to oldest to get more information. You would possibly need to sort thru your liked posts in a one-of-a-kind order, however.
To type thru Instagram posts you’ve formerly liked:
- Tap Sort & filter out from the top of the display.
- A menu will appear that gives distinctive sorting options to your likes. For example, you may kind from oldest to latest, by way of the creator, and by way of begin and giving updates.
- Sorting photos permits you to find the only one you’re seeking out without difficulty. Once you’re accomplished, faucet the Reset and Apply buttons to return to recent posts looked after from new to old.
- It’s also really worth noting you may in contrast to posts in bulk. Tap the Select button on the top, tap every publish you don’t want and tap the Unlike button at the bottom of the display.
Viewing Liked Instagram Posts
If you’re a hectic Instagram consumer, sometimes the posts you like can disappear from your feed. The top information is you may view your listing of the 300 most current likes for the usage of the stairs above.
It’s important to be aware that viewing your likes only works with the cell Instagram app. As is the case with such a lot of different Instagram capabilities, it doesn’t paint with the desktop model.
If you’re new to the service, check out the great times to publish on Instagram or study those beneficial Instagram recommendations and hints. You may also need to study approximately how Instagram Stories work. To hold your data comfy, make sure to enable two-aspect authentication on Instagram.