When cannabis is not working, as it should, it’s time to deal with high tolerance. Tolerance is the body’s procedure of getting used to a particular substance. In this case, it is cannabis. It may result in a weak effect. In other words, you must go for a higher amount to get the similar product you desire. It may be problematic at first, but gradually things will be fine after a point in time.
- See how tolerance develops?
When you regularly use cannabis, a tolerance naturally develops. THC is the psychoactive element in cannabis. It provides you with that high feeling. When you ingest THC regularly, the receptors in your mind start coming under its influence. It means periodically using the same amount of THC will not give you the exact effect. Remember that there is no timeline for the development of tolerance. It is based on several factors, which include the following:
● How frequently do you utilize marijuana?
● How potent is cannabis?
● Your physical condition decides a lot of factors
One fundamental means to lower cannabis tolerance is taking a break.
- Take a break
Research reveals that while THC depletes brain receptors, they recover over time and return to the previous level. Now the length of that depends on you. There is no hard and fast rule regarding the number of days you need to stop the use of marijuana. Visit https://cheapweed.io/ for related information on this topic. It will be helpful. Some individuals may find this in a few days, while others may have to go for weeks.
- Other things you may try
While utilizing cannabis for medical reasons, you may take a break, which is a feasible decision. However, there are a few other tips that you can also try out. These include the following:
● Use products with a high CBD-to-THC ratio. CBT, or cannabidiol, is a chemical found in marijuana. However, its regular use will not result in the depletion of the brain receptor. It will not help you develop tolerance. You can go for the products, which are high in CBD content.
● Tightly control the doses. Use the minimum amount you require, and never overdose yourself. The less marijuana you utilize, the less likely you will develop tolerance.
● Use cannabis less frequently. It will help you reset the tolerance and avoid the same. Always use high-quality products. It is worth the investment.
These are a few vital points you need to consider if you are a potential user of cannabis. You can also monitor yourself for withdrawal symptoms when you have developed a high tolerance for cannabis; there are a few symptoms that you may notice. It can be mood swings, headaches, cognitive impairment, diminishing appetite, etc. To help limit the symptoms, ensure a good amount of rest and hydration. You may also use over-the-counter medications to deal with nausea and headache.
Tolerance will reduce the effect of cannabis; hence you must take it in small doses. Taking it in a regulated manner will help you enjoy it for a long time. Do not overdose from the beginning, as it will spoil the effects.