If you have already completed the 200-hour yoga ttc, and want to go for advanced courses, do it now. The renowned 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh is here and you can get the best benefits from it. You probably already know, what yoga teaching is all about. It is far above the theory or practical aspects that you had learnt. In the foundational course, you must have learnt about the asanas, meditation, pranayama, mudras, bandhas, chanting, ashtanga-vinyasa, and more. But it was all on a foundational level, as well.
The time has come to look beyond your horizons. The 300-hr yoga ttc offers you just that, and probably more. It goes without saying, that Rishikesh is the yoga capital of the world. And, rightfully so. Now, you can embark on a journey that will take you through Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and the Upanishads. Then there are the Vedas as well. Additionally, you may also know, that yoga philosophy is very important as a subject. You cannot become a successful yoga teacher, without studying yoga philosophy in completion. Let us delve deeper into the realm of yoga today.
Highlights Of The 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
When you join the Yoga Teacher Training in India, then you are actually preparing for the life of an expert. Now, you have multiple pathways open in front of you. You can either continue to teach, or you can work towards Kaivalya. Moreover, some yogis meditate for years, before returning to the classroom. But, before you reach that stage, a lot of work is yet to be accomplished. You will study some of the most important aspects of yoga in the course.
- Sanskrit Sounds and Mantra chants are an integral part of the course. Lam, Vam, Ram, Yam, and Om are a few of the sounds that you will encounter on the way. It is widely known, that each of these sounds have a huge effect on the mind and subconsciousness. Each syllable, when repeated one after the another produces a variety of results.
- Mantra Healing is also deeply connected with such sounds. In fact, when you start your yoga practice for the day, you are supposed to recite such mantras. One of the most popular ones is ‘Asto Ma, Sadgamaya’. Then there are mantras for surrender, mantras for healing, mantras for healing energy, mantras for students and teachers, and Morning prayer mantras as well.
- Pranayama is another important aspect of the course. No matter, how much you try to contort and twist your body, if you are unable to control your breath and mind, yoga will be a futile exercise for you. Moreover, it will be a way towards physical fitness. So, silence, breath control and techniques are an important part of yoga. You will be learning about the pranayama techniques, like Nadi Shodhana, Anulom Vilom, Kapalbhati, Bhastrika, Bhramari, and more. The 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh will give you the best knowledge on such aspects and more.
- Meditation is another aspect of the training course, which will catapult you to another level altogether. There are various types of meditative techniques that you will be guided through. Sitting, breathing, relaxing, and concentrating are important practices that make it complete. Mantra meditation also improves anxiety. Breath awareness is an important part of meditation. Your practices should be breath-initiated. Then there is dynamic meditation, kundalini meditation, and silence meditation. All these are best performed initially, under the guidance of renowned gurus. In Samadhi Yoga Ashram, you will get the best assistance.
- Yoga Anatomy is another part of yoga, which you must master. If you want to practice self-healing, then also it is highly important. And, if you are looking for a career as a yoga teacher, the entire field requires the skills and prowess. If you do not know, where the lungs are located, or the spleen is located, how can you suggest modifications to your students? Moreover, you also need to know, how the organs work.
- In the 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, you will also learn about Ayurveda. Ayurveda happens to be a science, and yoga its subtle application. The knowledge of Ayurveda and yoga go hand in hand. We also teach you the therapies associated with the same, in this course. Massages form an important part of this therapy.
Benefits of the 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Now, you must be having an overview of what lies ahead of you. If you want to know more, you definitely will. But for now, you should try to find out more benefits.
You will be discovering your niche, while doing the course. Every yogi has a particular comfort zone. It can be either Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga-Vinyasa, or Kundalini. While, you do not really focus on it at the very beginning. With time, you will realize your potential developing in certain areas, rather than the others. Many yogis also study separate courses as specializations. The completion of the course, allows you to become a master at your yogic craft. Your classes are deemed as safe by others. Moreover, students will start taking you more seriously, than they did, when you were just a foundation teacher.
This advanced yoga teacher training will give you insights, that you never had as a student of basic yoga. Yoga Alliance certification adds a lot of weightages, to the course. You will be considered as a global teacher, once you complete the course. Moreover, after successfully completing it, you can even apply for the RYT or Registered Yoga Teacher certifications. Any experiences teacher will have at least the basic and the 300-hr YTTC qualification. The course will give a renewed direction to your life and career. So, you should go for the course without further delay.
Rishikesh awaits you, with all the tranquillity and glory. The mountains, River Ganga, and the forests are waiting to embrace you. You will be taking a second birth through yoga.