We all desire a lush growth of hair. But stress, lifestyle patterns, and pollutants take a toll on our hair. As for toxic chemicals used in many hair care products, the less said, the better. With the way things are, looking at yourself in the mirror can be depressing. But there is no magic wand to make your hair grow faster. However, a few lifestyle changes, a great diet, and the best shampoo for hair growth can make all the difference. So, to nudge your hair to better growth, let’s look at some of the best shampoos.
Do your shampoo ingredients matter?
It is so easy to get seduced by exciting packaging and sensual scents when you buy your best shampoo for hair growth. However, before you toss the shampoo in your shopping cart, you should check for the fine print.
In all its generosity, Mother Nature has given us a bounty of ingredients that can make all the difference for your hair. So, which are the ingredients that encourage hair growth? Let’s check them out.
Onion juice for hair growth
Onion juice has antibacterial and antifungal properties. The rich sulfur content in onions prevents hair breakage and thinning and encourages hair growth. As onions are rich in antioxidants, they prevent premature graying and hair fall. Slathering your hair with its juice can be off-putting. But when you have a shampoo with all the Goodness of Nature, you can get the benefits without the offensive smell. So, what’s your best bet?
It should be Mamaearth’s Onion Shampoo because it is one of the best shampoos for hair growth. It is sulfate-free and loaded with plant keratin. These are just the things your scalp needs to encourage hair growth.
Here’s why you should try it:
- Strengthens hair as it’s loaded with plant keratin.
- Onion extract increases blood circulation to the hair roots, encouraging hair growth.
- Prevents hair fall.
- It features Wheat amino acids that strengthen hair fibers and improve hair’s elasticity. This makes your hair less breakage-prone.
- It also has Soy amino acids that help strengthen your hair, keep the moisture intact, and make it more manageable.
Try Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Oil for faster Hair Growth
To get to the root of the problem, what’s better than a good hair massage to stimulate circulation? We recommend using Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Oil for Hair Growth. This safe and toxin-free oil increases the blood supply to your hair roots, encouraging hair growth. You know your hair is safe as it contains nutrients such as Onion Seed Oil, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Bhringraj Oil, Amla Oil, and Redensyl.
What’s better than henna for your hair?
Henna has been a popular hair care ingredient since ancient times. Apart from its rich color, henna has many benefits. It improves hair growth and reduces premature graying. Owing to its antifungal properties, henna is great for dandruff and hair fall, too. The added advantage? Henna contains vitamin E, so your hair will feel soft to the touch.
So, which is the best shampoo for hair growth that contains the goodness of henna?
We recommend using Mamaearth’s Henna Shampoo with Deep-Roast Coffee. These two ingredients (Henna and Deep Roast Coffee) help treat premature graying and can accelerate hair growth too.
What it has to offer:
- Henna is rich in tannins that nourish hair and prevent premature graying.
- Coffee oil improves the hair texture, giving it a smooth and soft feel.
- Coconut oil moisturizes, nourishes, and improves hair growth.
- Indigo oil prevents graying and is a great conditioner. This best shampoo for hair growth makes your hair so much more manageable!
Bhringraj: Your go-to product for hair growth
The ancients knew what they were doing when they used bhringraj for their hair. It’s not called the king of herbs for nothing! This ayurvedic herb has been used in various ways since time immemorial. Not only does it slow down graying, but it also promotes hair growth, prevents baldness, and treats dry scalp and dandruff.
So, how do you introduce this magical elixir into your hair-wash routine? We suggest the best shampoo for hair growth- Bhringamla Shampoo from Mamaearth which contains the goodness of bhringraj and amla. This shampoo encourages hair growth and is just the thing for lush growth.
Bhringraj promotes hair growth by increasing blood circulation to the hair roots and the scalp, stimulating hair growth. It also treats dandruff, one of the reasons for hair fall.
- Amla is a rich source of vitamin C. In addition, it contains antioxidants, phytonutrients, and tannins. It also strengthens the roots and prevents premature graying.
- Brahmi is an antioxidant and prevents hair fall as well as dry scalp. In addition, it nourishes hair roots and promotes hair growth by strengthening hair follicles.
- Baheda has astringent qualities and promotes hair growth, and prevents graying.
You can also add bhringraj amla hair oil massage to your routine when using Mamaearth’s Bhringamla Shampoo. This is the best way to get the most out of this toxin-free oil for hair growth.
Almonds, the king of nuts
Almond oil has many benefits, and it is also known to promote hair growth. Rich in biotin and vitamin H, it is a wonderful remedy for people with thinning hair. In addition, as almond oil works on the cellular level, it improves overall texture and strengthens the hair too. So, what is the best shampoo for hair growth with almonds?
Mamaearth’s Almond Shampoo is enriched with the natural goodness of cold-pressed Almond Oil, Vitamin E, and wheat amino acids. This shampoo is made from cold-pressed almond oil and contains nutrients that encourage hair growth.
- Cold-pressed almond oil nourishes and strengthens hair and promotes hair growth.
- Vitamin E prevents hair loss and stimulates blood circulation, thereby promoting regeneration.
- Wheat amino acids go deep into the hair shaft and moisturize the hair. They also increase elasticity and reduce frizziness.
Your hair care product can make all the difference when you want faster hair growth. And finding the right products is essential to get the equation right. Mamaearth’s range of shampoos and oil for hair growth is Made Safe certified; they are free of toxins, harmful chemicals, parabens, allergens, and mineral oil. All this means is that their range of products is safe for everyone, irrespective of skin and hair type.