The Wavlink AC600 is a WiFi range extender that can be used outside and supports two bands. It is built with a high-power amplifier so that it can get rid of the dead zone where you live. The Wavlink AC600 can move at a speed of up to 600 megabits per second. The Wavlink AC600 has a special feature that lets it repeat the signal and make it reach a very long distance. That can work as both an access point and a repeater as well as a router. On this page, we’ll show you the steps you need to take to set up your Wavlink AC600 setup.
The Wavlink AC600 can be set up if you meet these basic requirements:
- A power source that works better.
- Your Wavlink username and password can be used on any
- Smart device with a browser that can handle it.
- Take your device out of the box and set it up.
- Make sure your AC600 is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Choose any modern tool you want.
- Make sure your device and the internet can talk to each other well.
- Pick a browser to use the Internet.
- Type 192.168.10.1
- After that, type in your name and the password for the admin.
- click “Sign In.”
Then, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Wavlink AC600 extender. If you have successfully connected your extender to your router but still can’t get online, your Wavlink AC600 may need to have its firmware updated.
Click here to set up your Wavlink AC600 extender with WPS (wireless protected setup). WPS is the simplest way to install your Wavlink AC600, as well as the simplest way to extend the network of your host computer.
Following these steps will enable you to configure your Wavlink AC600 via WPS.
- To begin, place your extender in close proximity to your router.
- Turn on your Wavlink AC600 to activate it.
- Please be patient while the LED light turns solid green.
- To connect to WPS, hit the button on your access point or extender.
- Now a green light will start blinking.
- Please be patient as your extender will require a few moments to properly sync with your home’s wireless network.
Finally, your Wavlink AC600 extender setup is complete.
How to setup a Wavlink AC600 extender through a web browser?
You may set up your Wavlink AC600 extender via the wifi.wavlink.com website.
- Open the web browser on your PC to get started.
- Then, enter wifi.wavlink.com or 192.168.2.1 into the address bar of your web browser.
- You must first log in using your username and password in order to view your router’s dashboard.
- After that, select the advanced option from the drop-down box on the screen that asks you to log into the router.
- On your screen, a tab labeled “Router Information” will open; from there, you must choose the option to restore the settings to their factory defaults.
- Your router has now undergone a successful factory reset.
Please follow the instructions below to log in to the Wavlink AC600 extender:
- Make sure that the Wavlink router is functioning properly. You must first connect to the router’s network in order to view the setup page for the Wavlink device. Therefore, use a wired Ethernet connection or a wireless Wi-Fi connection to connect to the network.
- Even if you don’t know the login or password for the wireless network that your Wavlink router provides, you can still connect using Ethernet. No password will have to be submitted.
- On your personal computer, open a web browser and go to the address bar as the following step. By typing the address 192.168.10.1 into your browser and then clicking the enter key on your keyboard, you may access the web interface of your Wavlink router.
- You will be required to enter your login information in the next step. You will be required to enter your Username and Password in the appropriate sections before clicking the “Sign in” button.
Regular firmware upgrades for your Wavlink AC600 extender are advised because they frequently provide new features, enhancements, and issue repairs.
Let’s upgrade the firmware on your Wavlink AC600 by carrying out the instructions below:
- Go here to access the web browser.
- As the final destination URL, type wifi.wavlink.com.
- The blanks for your default password should be filled up.
- Click Login.
- Upload the Wavlink AC600’s most recent firmware after that.
- When it’s done, simply press the button to bring up the setup menu.
- Your extender will reboot after the firmware upgrade is finished.
You can contact our technical support staff for any assistance or troubleshooting you need with your Wavlink AC600 extender if you need help understanding how to update the firmware. We will go over the procedures needed to configure your Wavlink AC600 utilizing the WPS setup in the post that follows.
You must adhere to the detailed procedures given below in order to successfully reset your AC600:
- Open whatever smart device you have to get started.
- Your device will be connected to the router via Cat 5 cable.
- The AC600’s reset button is located on the back of the gadget.
- Hold down the “reset” button to reset your router.
- Insert a pointed pin into the device’s reset button.
- For eight to ten seconds, maintain the position.
- Check to determine if your AC600’s LED is now flickering.
- The steps to take in order to reset your Wavlink AC600 extender are as follows.