The Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a recognized project management credential that assesses a candidate’s ability to manage a professional project’s people, procedures, and business priorities.
The PMP Certification cost is approximately $400 if you have a PMI (Project Management Institute) membership and around $550 if you don’t.
Examples of PMP Questions and Answers
- What does RACI stand for?
Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Inform. The Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM), which depicts the relationship between activities and team members, is an example of the RACI chart.
- What is the project’s scope?
It lists the tasks you must know to complete the project.
- The Project Manager and the Project Team review the lessons learned from past projects. What role does the team play in this activity?
- What steps are involved in the Project Planning Phase?
Make a schedule
Create a budget
Obtain formal approval for the strategy.
Organize a kick-off meeting.
The kick-off meeting is the final step in the planning process.
- You realize one of the bidders is a close friend of yours during a bidder meeting. What should your next step be?
You will inform your boss about your relationship.
- You work in a company as a project manager. You have the highest level of power, work full-time on your project, and manage the project’s budget. What is your company’s organizational structure?
- What should a Project Manager do?
A Project Manager should include employees who will be completing the task when estimating the time for activities.
- You’re attempting to collect ideas for the project and product needs. Which technique would be best for this?
- Is risk tolerance established?
The team ranks the project hazards.
- As a Project Manager, you must manage the expectations of stakeholders. It would be best if you used all of the following interpersonal skills other than?
- As the Project Manager for the ABC Project, you have allowed the next phase of the project to begin before the previous phase is completed. Which of the following statements applies to this situation?
- You’re having trouble calculating the actual cost impact of risk. You should assess using the following criteria:
- Who is the individual or entity who provides resources and support for the project, program, or portfolio and is also responsible for its success?
- What strategies are used to determine whether work and deliverables match the requirements and product acceptance criteria?
- You must supervise the construction of an administrative unit building as the project manager of a thermal power plant project. Which of the following methods will you employ to quickly estimate and decide whether to rely on historical estimates or expert judgment?
- In the Determine Budget Process, you’re attempting to establish a cost performance baseline for your project. What methods are available?
Expert judgment, Cost aggregation, and Historical relationships
- Risk is being quantified for a project manager. Several of her expertise are based elsewhere but wish to participate. How can this be accomplished?
Apply the Delphi Technique
- Your project stakeholders should be grouped according to their authority and involvement in the project. Which of the following models is most appropriate for this?
- What is the function of the change management board?
Considering the impact of the modification on the project’s goals.
- What does sensitivity analysis look like?
Project Management Professional or PMP Certification Pune is one of the greatest project management certifications available. It verifies your project management skills on a global level. The credential is well-regarded due to the several advantages, one of which is obtaining high-paying jobs in Pune.
PMP certification aids individuals in increasing the marketability of their profiles to employers, standing out from the crowd, and maximizing their earning potential. You can take Project Management Certification courses at KNOWLATHON and enhance your career.