The side part quick weave bob is a hairstyle that is perfect for women who want long hair but do not have enough time to take care of it. This hairstyle can be done in about 10 minutes and will last for at least 2 or 3 days without any issues. You will need nothing more than a brush, some hair ties, bobby pins, and maybe some styling cream just for good measure! The best thing about this hairstyle is that you can do it yourself at home without having to go through the hassle of going out or making an appointment with your local salon
The Side Part Quick Weave Bob
The side part quick weave bob is a bob haircut that can be done in a few minutes. It is a quick weave, which means it is done with hair extensions and not real hair. It’s perfect for those who want to look like they have thick, luscious locks without the hassle of maintaining them.
How to do the Side Part Quick Weave Bob
To complete this look, section your hair into two sections. Take a small section from the front, and clip the rest of your hair up. Braid this section until you reach the ends, then secure it with bobby pins. Repeat on the other side.
How to care for your Hair after the Side Part Quick Weave Bob
- Wash your hair. Use a sulfate-free shampoo to avoid stripping out natural oils.
- Moisturize your hair. Use a moisturizing conditioner and apply it from mid-shaft to ends, avoiding the roots of your hair (unless you have a dry scalp).
- Deep condition your hair once or twice per week to keep it healthy and strong.
- Style as desired — finger styling works great for this style! It’s important not to brush or comb wet hair as doing so will cause breakage and matting while drying. If you need help setting curls or waves with a curling iron, try using two-inch sections of dry hair rather than applying heat right after washing. This will allow the cuticle layer of each strand time to close before being exposed again, preventing damage from occurring while styling with heat tools later on down the road when they next need washing.”
Tips and tricks on how to maintain your Hair in good
- Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to keep your scalp hydrated.
- Avoid the use of heat tools that can damage your hair, such as flat irons and curling irons.
- Avoid coloring products such as dyes, bleaches, and other similar products because they will damage the quality of your weave and cause it to break off faster than usual.
- Try not to sleep with wet hair either because this will only make things worse for you when it comes to styling the next morning.
Loose deep wave
If you want a more natural look, a loose deep wave is a hairstyle for you. It’s very popular with women who have thick or coarse hair and have a hard time keeping their curls from becoming too tight. This type of hair has a lot of movement and bounce to it, but will still hold its shape well without getting frizzy or dry. If your goal is to achieve a loose curl that doesn’t fall flat throughout the day, this is probably what you want! Just remember: if you’re going for the look of someone who has just spent hours in front of their mirror perfecting their style, this may not be right for you!
It’s important to remember that this is not the most effective way to treat your hair. It is better than traditional braids and extensions, but it will still cause breakage and damage over time. If you are looking for a long-term solution that will help your hair grow thicker and longer then consider something like the Hairfinity Hair Supplement which has been proven to work by thousands of women around the world!