On February 1, 2023, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a significant increase in the allocation for the PM Awas Yojana in the Union Budget 2023. The budget for this scheme has been raised by 66% to Rs 79,000 crore, which is expected to have a positive impact on the construction of affordable housing in the country. To avail the benefits of this government scheme, interested beneficiaries will need to fill out the PMAY form online.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Online Registration
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form 2023 is designed for individuals who wish to benefit from the Central Government’s Housing for All initiative. Those interested in applying for a housing unit through this program can do so by completing the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Registration 2023 and filling out the corresponding form.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Online Form
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PMAY https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Step 2: On the main page, click on the option ‘Citizen Assessment’ and select ‘Apply Online’ from the drop-down menu. You will see four options. Choose the option that applies to you.
- Step 3: Select the In Situ Slum Redevelopment (ISSR) option to apply online for PMAY 2023. On the next page you will be asked for Aadhaar number and name. Fill the details and click on ‘Check’ to verify your Aadhaar details.
- Step 4: A detailed description – Format A – will appear. This form requires all your details. Fill each column carefully in which you will have to fill a lot of information from the state to your personal address.
- Step 5: After filling all the details for PMAY 2023, enter the captcha and click on the ‘Submit’ button. Your PMAY 2023 online application is complete.
Required Documents For PMAY-Gramin
The following are the documents required for applying for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) scheme:
- Aadhaar Card: The Aadhaar card is mandatory for all members of the household.
- Identity proof: Any government-issued identity card like Voter ID, PAN card, driving license, etc. can be submitted as identity proof.
- Address proof: Any government-issued address proof like Voter ID, ration card, utility bills, etc. can be submitted as address proof.
- Income certificate: The income certificate should be issued by a competent authority and should indicate the annual income of the household.
- Bank account details: The beneficiary should have a functional bank account. The bank account details like account number, IFSC code, and bank branch name should be provided.
- Proof of house ownership: If the beneficiary household owns a kutcha house, then proof of ownership like the possession certificate, land deed, tax receipt, etc. should be provided.
- Photographs: Recent passport size photographs of all the members of the household should be submitted.
- SECC data: The beneficiary should provide the SECC data of their household to establish their eligibility for the scheme.
It is important to note that the documents required may vary depending on the state and the specific requirements of the implementing agency. Therefore, it is advisable to check with the relevant authority for a comprehensive list of documents required for the PMAY-G scheme application.
Steps to Check PMAYG List 2023
- First of all you have to go to the official website of pmayglist.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Stakeholders tab.
- Now you have to click on the link of IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary List.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your registration number.
- Now you have to click on the button of Submit.
- Beneficiary details will be on your computer screen.
For further details check out – https://pmayglist.in/