You spent the lockdown months seated on a dining chair or reclined on your sofa, which did nothing for your back, neck, or overall health. Similarly, your decision to go headfirst into bodyweight exercises is sound. then, physion massage gun is a must. This article explains how massage guns function, how to use as well as their advantages. Let’s first explore further to know more about specifications.
While buying a physion massage gun, here are some specifications that are breathtakingly exceptional in the market. Have a look at the specifications.
- 30 Speeds (Up to 5,000 Strokes/Min)
- Ultra-Quiet Motor Technology
- Ultra Lightweight (Less Than 2.5KG)
- Up to 8 Hours of Battery Life
- Extended Handle for Extra Reach
How do they work?
They’re made to help you recuperate from muscle discomfort. It’s a type of deep tissue massage that uses quick percussive movements to activate muscles, improve blood flow, and loosen knots. They’re great for warming up or after a workout, and they feel great, hitting all the key pressure spots to boost endorphin production. Massage guns, at the very least, can provide some temporary alleviation for trouble areas.
What’s the best course of action once you’ve obtained one?
“To warm up the tissue and simulate the nervous system, the massage gun can be used to improve blood flow and circulation, ready your body for action,” adds Giordano. “We recommend flushing (moving the pistol up and down the muscle for 15-30 seconds) the muscle area back and forth.” A similar strategy is adopted when it comes to post-workout therapies.
Benefits of physion massage gun:
- Transient stress reduction, DOMS avoidance, enhanced blood flow and circulation, and improved flexibility and athletic performance are all benefits of muscle and tissue relaxation.
- Those who exercise often, especially those with DOMS, may benefit from using a massage gun on a regular basis.
- According to a 2020 study, vibration therapy may assist those with peripheral artery disease improve their strength and mobility. According to a 2018 study, vibration therapy may benefit those with cerebral palsy. Source you can trust.
- It stimulates circulation, generates heat, and releases tension by repeatedly striking your muscle 14mm deep, 40 times per second – 60 percent deeper than vibration massagers.
What to look for while buying physion massage gun?
Here is some important point to keep in mind while buying physion massage gun.
Speed and power:
Most massage guns offer numerous speed and power options. We’re talking about two things when we talk about physion massage gun power: A massage is a highly private and intimate encounter. Some people like a delicate and moderate massage, while others prefer a more traditional muscular hammering.
Some variants are lighter, smaller, and offer longer battery life to make transit easier. For the most part, we’ll presume you’ll use your massage gun at home or at the gym. If you plan to bring it around town or on a trip, though, portability should be a consideration.
Some massage guns have features such as a longer handle that make it easier to reach hard-to-reach body areas. As you can see on the market, massage guns come in a variety of designs. Some have handles, while others are held in place by the batteries.
The massage gun works effectively and lasts a long time on a single charge. The physion massage gun has an 8-hour battery life. Yes, when we say it performs amazingly, we are not lying.
Higher-priced models did not always imply higher quality. As a result, check the warranty before purchasing a massage gun. Check their social media streams, if nothing else. Those are very indicative of the kind of reaction you’ll get if your favorite massage gun.