Event chat is one of the most underused tools in modern event planning. However, there is no doubt that they can be a major benefit when you need to communicate with attendees or organize future meetings or conferences.
With attendance at conferences, meetings, and webinars skyrocketing each day; many attendees expect an interactive experience. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to achieve this – one way being the incorporation of RumbleTalk Chat into your live streams or webinar strategies.
RumbleTalk Chat is one of our current favorite chat plugins. We use it to embed a fully functional, fully customizable chat room on websites.
Though there are many aspects to love about these plugins, what truly stands out is how easy they are to use without needing to know code. They also have strong engagement features and even an admin panel for moderation purposes.
Get to know RumbleTalk’s Social Group Chat
One of the 5 types of chats that RumbleTalk offers is Social Chat. This is a public group chat room where anyone can join and participate in the discussions. A perfect place to exchange ideas with other people from around the world, start conversations on topics you are interested in, or simply just hang out!
This public place has been fortified and encrypted for privacy so you don’t have to worry about the safety of your personal information and messages.
Features and Functions
Social Chat has every engagement tool you need. Take a look below
- Live Polls
- One-on-one Screen Sharing
- Fully customizable using CSS
- Add a welcome message
- One-on-one video and audio calls
- Mention or tag someone in the chat to get their attention.
- Play Youtube videos in the chat room
- Multimedia Sharing and Downloading
- Multiple Social Chats – Create one or more social chat rooms. It can be used for any of the following purposes: trade show booths, training breakouts, hosts’ holding areas, job fair interview rooms
Other features unique to RumbleTalk Chat
- HTML5 – Your chats are designed with HTML5, so they work on any browser and can be adjusted to fit your own website’s style.
- WebRTC – We use the latest WebRTC technology to create possible video and audio calls without additional plug-ins, installations, or add-ons.
- Restful API for easy integration – With Integrations, Add-ons, and Chat Plugins available for WordPress, Wix, Joomla, Angular, and React – you can seamlessly embed this powerful chat platform on your site.
- RumbleTalk Chat Pages – If you don’t have your own website or event page, there are many alternatives such as RumbleTalk Chat Pages where you can make your own customized mini-website.
Functions of an Administrator
If you would like more control over your chat rooms, we suggest that you switch to a Moderated Chat. A public group chat with a designated administrator will have the following special functions
- Accept or reject messages before it goes public
- Slow down the chat
- Mute all users
- Disconnect problematic chatters
- Moderate a Q&A Session
- Change the Chat Type anytime
- Turn keywords into clickable links (InText Keywords)
- Export chat transcripts
- Block or filter specific words
You can start using RumbleTalk for free!
For those just starting out, RumbleTalk offers a free plan for you to use and try. Once satisfied with the platform, users are given many other paid options such as customization of your account that suits both personal needs and financial goals.