A proper bra fitting will change your life as it did mine where you will be fitted into a perfect fitting bra. There is no better feeling than having pert bosoms without the surgery because you have been fitted into your perfect size. Take this case in point.
New research has revealed that 85% of ladies are wearing the wrong size bra, which included me so a proper bra fitting is imperative. The lush fitting bra can change your life. We know that wearing the wrong size bra especially those of us with larger breasts can cause all sorts of problems including back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, poor posture, and temporary damage to breast tissue from wires.
Make sure going for a bra fitting to get the perfect fitting bra is one of your top priorities and spread the word. Speak to your girlfriends and persuade them to go for a fitting too. Wearing the right size bra can change your life for the better, who wouldn’t want to feel great and wear a smaller size top?
It always feels great to wear a smaller size and even better if you don’t have to lose weight to get there! For a super quick guide on knowing you have a perfect fitting bra the center of the cups should be flat against your chest and the wires should go around your bosoms.
5 Signs of a Great Fitting Bra
As a professional bra fitter, I’ve met many women who don’t know how a bra is supposed to fit. If you’ve been wearing the wrong size bra for a long time, you could need a refresher on what a correct fit looks and feels like. Here are my top five signs of a great-fitting bra.
- The Underwires are “Barely There” An underwire is not supposed to be an instrument of torture! In fact, in the correct size bra, you should barely notice the wires at all. Your underwire should lie flat against the chest and fit all of your breasts without poking or prodding you.
- No More Shoulder Pain One common fitting problem, especially for women with larger breasts, is shoulder pain. In a great-fitting bra, almost all of your support comes from the band, not the straps. If your bra straps hurt your shoulder, you probably need a smaller, more supportive band. This is very important because repeated stress on your shoulders can create permanent indentations and even cause nerve damage.
- Bra Band Makes a Straight Line Across your Back The band of your lush fitting bra should make a straight line around your body that lines up with the bottom of your bust. If your bra band is riding up your back, this is a sure sign that the bra does not fit you well. Here are some physics lessons ladies – if the back of the bra is riding up, the front must be drooping down! While a tighter band may sound uncomfortable, it will be far more supportive and flattering.
- Cups hold ALL of your breast tissue The cup of your bra should hold all of your breasts, without anything spilling out at the top. The “double bubble” effect – when your bust is spilling out of your bra – can leave unflattering lumps and bumps under your shirt. A correctly fitting bra will have a smooth line at the top of the cup so that you’ll look more put-together.
- You Feel Sexy and Confident! In the right size bra, you’ll look younger and feel perfectly comfortable. If your bra doesn’t make you feel beautiful, it’s time to get a new, great-fitting bra!