Thinking of what gift you should give your partner for the upcoming anniversary or what would be a thoughtful gift for Father’s Day? Well, choosing a Maserati watch as a present is going to solve all your problems.
One of the few brands that most people throughout the world should not need an introduction to is Maserati. The Maserati brothers founded their luxury company in Bologna, Italy, in 1914, and it has enjoyed enormous success and notoriety ever since. Maintaining its illustrious history, the Trident Maserati emblem has stood for grandeur and status. Every item bearing the brand’s insignia is also presented with pride and excellence. The Maserati watch has captured the hearts of many people all around the world with its cutting-edge designs, promising quality, and affordable price range. Here’s a list of iconic Maserati watches that are a must-have as they are worth every penny.
- Maserati Successo Analog Blue Dial Men’s Watch-R8873621021 – Many of us have the notion that brands are generally very costly and out of the reach of common people. But with Maserati, you don’t have to face such issues as they have iconic collections that are absolutely within your affordable range. The Maserati Successo Analog Blue Dial watch is a perfect choice that is worth its price. The mineral crystal used for the glass and the water resistance quality makes it the best choice for regular use. The stainless steel body ensures that it doesn’t wear off with regular usage. The blue dial and the gold case give it a classy look. With the two years warranty period, Maserati watches are the perfect ones to add to your collection.
- Maserati Potenza R8821108027 Automatic Skeleton Watch – Look no further than the Maserati Potenza Automatic Skeleton Watch if you want a watch that will be worth the money. It has a sophisticated appearance thanks to the black stainless steel case and black leather strap. People can more easily see the time even in bright sunshine thanks to the black skeleton dial, black dauphine-style hands, and index hour markers. The SII Caliber NH70A Automatic movement of this Maserati watch has a power reserve of about 41 hours. The scratch-resistant mineral crystal watch allows you to wear it on a regular basis.
- Maserati Men’s SUCCESSO Quartz Stainless-Steel Strap – R8873621008: Looking for a sleek designed watch that’s worth the price? Then the Quartz Stainless Steel collection of the Maserati watches is the perfect choice for you. The dial has a rich navy blue color, while the hands and markings are made of gold. The band of the piece is also embellished with gold. This watch has a date window, an analog display, and a quartz movement. Stainless steel is used to make the band and casing. The dial window is constructed of crystal. Although the watch can withstand 50 meters of water, it is not suggested that you wear it when swimming or snorkeling. One of the many chic Maserati collections that you really must own is this watch. The Fold-Over Clasp with Safety Features help prevent the watch from slipping off your wrist. You feel as though you are wearing nothing at all when wearing the 5.28-ounce watch.
- Maserati Tradizione Automatic Men’s Watch – A fashionable watch for men, the Maserati Tradizione Automatic R8823125001 will go well with both casual and formal attire. The watch has a dependable automatic movement that is powered by the wearer’s wrist movement, which ensures that it always keeps precise time and seldom malfunctions. The stainless steel case is pure white. High-quality stainless steel band that perfectly matches the style of the watch. The watch has a dependable mineral crystal that is scratch- and impact-resistant, protecting the white dial from harm. The watch may be worn in the shower or bath because it has a 50-meter water-resistant rating. Most Maserati watches are genuine timepiece from a licensed retailer and also comes with a two years warranty period.
- Maserati Competizione Women’s Watch – The stylish watch Maserati Competizione R8853100504 is the perfect addition to women’s clothing. Its stylish steel strap in a silver-gold color makes it worth the price. The quartz movement powers the watch’s operations. The watch’s casing is constructed from dependable white stainless steel. The bracelet is constructed from premium stainless steel. It has a comfortable clasp that makes taking it off simple. The Maserati watches of this collection have a dependable mineral crystal that is scratch- and impact-resistant, protecting the white dial from harm. If you love swimming or freediving, you can wear this watch while doing so since it has a 100-meter water resistance rating.
- Maserati Potenza Men’s Watch – A perfect men’s watch with a distinctive design and exceptional attention to detail is the Maserati Potenza R8851108027. The watch’s quartz mechanism is known for its dependability and accuracy. The casing is composed of premium-quality stainless steel that has been coated in navy blue. Be it a wrist of any size, a sturdy leather strap in navy blue looks great on all. The navy blue dial is shielded by a mineral material against impacts and scratches. This watch is protected from unintentional water splashes and careless falls into the water thanks to its 100-meter water resistance. The two-year warranty is the cherry on top for this Maserati watch.
To sum up, these are some of the Maserati watches that you must have and that are worth their price. Additionally, these Maserati timepieces are quite tastefully done and uphold the brand’s reputation. They come in a variety of dial colors, including silver, black, gold, and gunmetal, and are manufactured of high-quality stainless steel. They blend well with matching bracelets or straps made of dark leather. The iconic Maserati watches have automatic, quartz, and solar-powered calibers. The dials of these strong timepieces are protected by thick mineral crystals. So if you are planning to spend a few extra bucks on a branded watch, that’ll not only prove to be a style statement but also be worth the price.