Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is known as the Pink City. It is one of the most beautiful and well-planned cities in India. The city was painted pink to welcome Prince Albert, the consort of Queen Victoria of England, when he visited Jaipur in 1853. Today, Jaipur sightseeing tour is a popular tourist destination because of its many historical monuments and palaces.
Pink City -Jaipur
Have you ever been to a place so beautiful that it takes your breath away? Jaipur, also known as the Pink City, is one of those places. Located in Rajasthan, India, Jaipur is a city like no other. Filled with stunning architecture, vibrant colours, and friendly people, Jaipur is a must-see for anyone travelling to India.
While Jaipur is an incredibly beautiful city, it’s easy to fall in love with it. And while there’s nothing wrong with that, there are some things you should know before falling head over heels for Jaipur. Here are a few tips on how not to fall in love with Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Package:
1. Don’t spend too much time in the city centre. While the city centre is filled with beautiful buildings and incredible sights, it can be quite overwhelming. Take some time to explore the outskirts of the city where you’ll find quieter streets and a more relaxed atmosphere.
2. Don’t get caught up in the tourist traps. Yes, there are plenty of tourist traps in Jaipur (and all over India), but that doesn’t mean you have to fall for them. Be smart about where you spend your money and don’t be afraid to walk away from something if it doesn’t feel right.
3. Don’t forget to enjoy the simple things. Jaipur is a city of contrasts, which means there’s plenty to see and do. However, don’t forget to slow down and enjoy the simpler things in life. Take a stroll through the markets, stop for chai at a local cafe, or just people watch from your hotel balcony.
4. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Jaipur can be a bit overwhelming, especially if you’re not used to large cities. If you ever feel lost or confused, don’t be afraid to ask for help. The locals are incredibly friendly and more than happy to offer directions or advice.
5. And finally, don’t forget to take plenty of pictures. Jaipur is a photographer’s dream, so make sure you have plenty of space on your camera (or phone). From the vibrant colours to the stunning architecture, you’ll want to remember Jaipur forever.
What to Pack for jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Assuming you’re going in the winter, layers are key. You’ll want a light jacket or sweater for the early mornings and evenings, but during the day it can get quite warm. A scarf is also a good idea as the desert wind can be pretty strong. And of course, comfortable shoes are a must as you’ll be doing a lot of walking!
Where to Stay in Jaipur
There are many great places to stay in Jaipur, but here are a few of our favourites:
The Rambagh Palace is one of the most luxurious and historic hotels in the city. Located in the heart of Jaipur, it’s the perfect place to stay if you want to be centrally located and have access to all the best that the city has to offer.
If you’re looking for something a bit more budget-friendly, try The Pink City Hostel. This hostel is clean, comfortable, and centrally located – perfect for budget travellers who want to experience all that Jaipur has to offer.
For those who want a truly unique experience, we recommend staying at The Tiger Safari Lodge. Located just outside of Jaipur, this lodge offers guests the opportunity to stay in safari-style tents and observe tigers in their natural habitat.
How to Get Around: Rickshaws and Taxis of Jaipur
If you’re planning a trip to Jaipur, one of the first things you’ll need to figure out is how to get around. The city is large and spread out, and while there are a number of ways to get around, the two most popular options are rickshaws and taxis.
Rickshaws are a great way to get around Jaipur, as they are relatively cheap and can navigate the city’s narrow streets. However, they can be slow during rush hour and it can be difficult to find one when it’s raining.
Taxis are a bit more expensive than rickshaws, but they are faster and more reliable. You can hail a taxi from the street or book one in advance using an app like Uber or Ola.
Souvenir Shop and Store must See in Jaipur
When we think of shopping in Jaipur, the first thing that comes to our mind is the famous Johari Bazaar. But there are other markets in Jaipur that are equally interesting and worth exploring. If you are looking for souvenirs to take back home, then head to these shops and stores in Jaipur.
1. Anokhi: This store is a paradise for those who love handicrafts and block printing. They have a wide range of products including clothes, bags, cushion covers, etc.
2. Bapu Bazaar: This is the place to go if you are looking for traditional Rajasthani clothes. From lehengas to turbans, you will find everything here.
3. Johari Bazaar: This is one of the most popular markets in Jaipur and it is known for its gemstones and jewellery. If you are looking for some authentic Rajasthani jewellery, then this is the place to go.
4. Kishanpole Bazar: This market is known for its metal utensils and brassware. If you are looking for some traditional pots and pans, then this is the place to go.
If you find yourself falling in love with the Pink City of Jaipur, don’t worry, you’re not alone. With its beautiful architecture, amazing food and friendly people, it’s easy to see why Jaipur is such a popular destination. However, there are a few things you can do to make sure you don’t get too attached to Jaipur and that you enjoy your time in the city without getting too attached. By following these simple tips, you’ll be able to explore the Jaipur sightseeing tour without falling head over heels in love with it. As Jaipur is the part of the Golden Triangle Tour. So, you can explore jaipur during your Golden Triangle India Tour. Also, you can get Golden Triangle India Tour Package for amazing experience in india wth Jaipur Sightseeing Tour.