When it comes to growing your Instagram following, there are many different strategies that you can use. Some people like to post high-quality content while others prefer posting a lot of photos. Ultimately, the best strategy for growing your followers depends on what works best for you and what type of content resonates with your audience. There are sites on search which shows exactly on how to hack instagram followers in 2 minutes if you are looking for the hack. Here are some tips for increasing engagement and followers on Instagram:
Be an active user
- Be an active user
- Use hashtags
- Post at the right time of day
- Post regularly
- Use a good camera and have a good story to tell6. Use filters well so that you can get more likes
- Have a good profile photo and bio
- Use hashtags
- Post at the right time of day
- Post regularly
Create great content
Creating great content is the most important step to get Instagram followers. This means posting photos that are of high quality, relevant to your audience, consistent with your brand and interesting or engaging enough for them to want to follow you. Additionally, using good lighting, composition and editing techniques can also help you stand out on Instagram.
If you’re just starting out on Instagram there are a few things I recommend doing:
- Post often but not too frequently: We recommend posting at least once per day but no more than three times per day (more than that will decrease engagement). If possible try to post at peak times when users are most active on the platform (i.e., mornings between 9-10am).
- Use captions: Adding text in any language helps people understand what is happening in the photo and gives them an idea of what they might expect from future posts from that account — this increases engagement and has been shown to increase likes as well!
Research your audience
Ideally, you should know your audience before you start growing your following. It’s important to get a good feel for who they are and what they like so that you can target them effectively. If, for example, the majority of your followers is made up of teenage girls from the United States who love photography and fashion, then it would make sense to post photos related to these topics regularly. However, if most of your followers are middle-aged men from Japan who enjoy watching sports games on television, then posting photos related to sports would be more effective than posting photos about fashion or makeup tutorials.
Use location tags
Location tags are a great way to get people to find you and interact with your content.
- Use location tags on your posts: You can tag your posts with the locations where you are in so that people who live in those areas can find out about what is going on near them. This will also help people who are looking for new places to visit or things to do, as they can use location tags as inspiration for their travels.
- Use location tags to find similar interests: If there is a group or community of people who have similar interests that share information relating to those interests, then they might be interested in seeing what other people from around the world have been doing with their lives (or how others interpret their culture).
Consistency is key. If you’re posting once every few weeks, your audience will forget about you and move on. As an online marketer, it’s important to post consistently so that people always remember who you are and what your brand stands for.
For example, if I don’t see a new photo from my favorite clothing brand in my feed for two weeks straight, I usually forget about them and move on to someone else. However, if that same clothing brand posts at least one new photo per week (with some variation), I’ll still think of them as that cool company with awesome clothes even after they’ve stopped being visible in my feed!
Here are some tips for posting consistently:
- Set aside time each day or week to create content for Instagram. This could be anything from taking photos of products with your phone (and perhaps using an editing app like VSCO or Snapseed) to creating graphics using Canva or PicMonkey using their pre-made templates as inspiration.* Be consistent with the number of times per day/week/month you post content.* Don’t miss deadlines; this isn’t elementary school anymore where we can just “turn in” our homework late without consequence!
There are many benefits to using hashtags on Instagram. They help you connect with new people who like what your posts have to offer, and they can help increase engagement and reach.
Hashtags also make it easier for people who are searching for certain types of content to find you, which means more opportunities for new followers. For example, if someone searches “#instantviral.uk” on their Instagram app, they will see all the posts from other users that contain that hashtag in their caption or comment section (and vice versa). If someone else searches “#instantviral” and sees your image pop up on their screen because it has both tags in it, there’s a good chance they’ll click “follow” on yours!
Use other social networks to drive traffic to your Instagram profile.
- Use your other social media platforms to drive traffic to your Instagram profile.
- Share your Instagram posts on other social media platforms.
- Connect with new people through other social media platforms and ask them to follow you on Instagram.
- Connect with old friends that are relevant for your business and get them to follow you on Instagram, too.
Keep your profile public (and not private)
Keeping it public is one of the most important things you can do to increase your follower count and grow your account. If you keep your profile private, then only people who are already following you can view it. And that’s not going to help much on Instagram—as we’ve already discussed, the best way to get new followers is by following others!
To make sure that everyone can see and follow you on Instagram, make sure that your account is set up as “Public.” This means that anyone who has access to the internet can see it. To change this setting:
- Log in to instagram.com/profiles (or go here)
- Click Edit Profile at the top of any page
- Select “Public” under Privacy Settings
Find out what works best for you by testing.
Whether you’re a brand or an individual, there are lots of ways to get more Instagram followers and engagement. The best way to figure out what works is to experiment with different types of content and hashtags, post frequency, times of day/year/week that work best for your audience and so on.
It’s important to remember that there is one way to get more Instagram followers. There are many different methods that work for different people and businesses, so try them all! If you want to test out new strategies, don’t be afraid to experiment with different approaches until you find what works best for your business—and stick with it.