MarketScout is a tool gaining increasing popularity among digital publishers willing to compare their inventory’s open market performance with the performance of their competitors. What exactly is MarketScout, and how does it work? Read to learn more!
What is MarketScout?
MarketScout is a tool that allows users to find and compare prices for products and services. It allows users to search for products and services by keyword, category, or location. MarketScout also provides users with the ability to filter their search results by price, rating, or distance.
How does it work?
The MarketScout solution uses data gathered from campaigns that are run on the open market. In the digital marketing field, it allows advertisers to buy inventories.
The tool makes it possible to:
- Select both dimensions, and competitors you want to analyze,
- Buy impressions on specified domains, based on the dimensions mentioned above,
- Obtain regular analyses that are delivered as frequently as needed (this can be once a month, every three months, or every six months. Everything depends on your preferences),
- Customize, and configure the tool, depending on your business objectives.
Read More: r kelly net worth 2022
Main benefits of MarketScout
There are many reasons why it’s worth using MarketScout in the digital publishing industry. The list includes:
- The possibility to run a competition analysis,
- Staying up to date with the market position of your inventory,
- Being able to create better and more accurate pricing strategies,
- Protecting websites from devaluation,
- The possibility to customize MarketScout and tailor it to individual business needs,
- The possibility to increase profits both now and in the future.
MarketScout is a solution that has been gaining increasing popularity among digital publishers. With its use, businesses can easily compare their performance with the performance of their market rivals. Companies and advertisers looking for valuable, and reliable sources of data should definitely consider choosing it.