Are you uncertain about the career path you should choose? Or wondering which career path would allow you to advance and succeed? Or thinking of consulting the best astrologer online for career advice? Your career horoscope will help you choose a profession that will enable you to lead a successful life easily. You may also be unsure whether your interests will present you with opportunities and success in the future. Not to worry, because career astrology is one aspect of astrology that can assist you in making good decisions.
Are you wondering how? Let’s find it out.
A strong beginning is considered to be a job half done. The same holds true for one’s career. Individuals can achieve new heights of success if they choose the right profession. Career and astrology are intertwined, and Vedic astrology is the best tool for determining a person’s profession or the most advantageous field for them, along with the exact dates and life events. It can serve as a guide for students in the current environment, particularly when choosing the subject or field of study.
You need an astrologer to choose the best career based on your birth date. A skilled career astrologer can guide you on a wide range of issues, including the best career path, career ups and downs, and relationships with subordinates, superiors, and coworkers. They can actually advise precise timing to an event that is taking place in the present, past, or future.
An expert and seasoned astrologer’s advice can benefit the native when facing uncertain and stressful circumstances in their professional lives. Depending on the types of events and their timings, as foretold by an expert astrologer in India, a person can plan their next career move, and a business owner can decide whether to invest more money in their business.
Important Vedic Precepts For Career Success
- The good Yogas (combinations) in any horoscope must be identified, researched, and evaluated for their potency and the kind of blessings they will bestow on the native. Dhana Yoga, Panch Maha Purusha Yogas, Budha Aditya Yoga, and Bhagya Yoga are a few of these yogas.
- Examine the strength of each of the three Lagnas (ascendants): the Sun Lagna, Moon Lagna, and Birth Lagna. It is said that if the sun is weak or afflicted in the horoscope, the native will likely struggle financially or be unable to pursue a career in government.
- The 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th houses, as well as their rulers, must be strong and free from any affliction in the form of an aspect or conjunction with a malefic planet in order to study the success of a native’s profession in their life (business, job, or professional practice). Additionally, the 10th house, which is naturally the main house of profession and home to its lord, should also be studied.
- In Vedic astrology, the 2nd house represents wealth and savings from earnings (which is seen in the 11th house). Most modern professions require a person to be academically, professionally, and mentally prepared to pursue a career in that field. It can be analyzed from the 5th house. Without the assistance of one’s luck and the blessings of a guru, no person can advance in life. This can be seen from the person’s 9th house.
- When the planets occupy their own house, a friend’s house, the Mooltrikona Sign, exalted, or Vargottama, they are said to be strong. In their Maha Dasha or sub-Dasha, such planets will produce excellent results.
How To Use Astrology In Coping With Career Setbacks?
Even natives with very powerful horoscopes can occasionally experience career setbacks due to the unfavorable influence of malefic planets like Mars, Ketu, Saturn, and the lord of the 8th house, especially if they are connected to the lord of the 1st, 2nd, 10th, or 11th house or the house itself.
A good astrologer in India can and should predict such unfavorable events in the native’s life. They should not only warn the individual but also determine when such events will occur. Otherwise, the person will be clueless and unprepared to face life’s challenges. Horoscope readings can determine the type of events and their potential timings. This will enable the native to exercise caution during such unfavorable times by putting off making new investments, starting new projects, or accepting new employment. Additionally, by offering straightforward solutions, astrology can help mitigate the unfavorable effects of planets.
To conclude, getting career horoscope advice from the best astrologer in India or any well-experienced or famous online astrologer can help a native stay on top of their professional life by giving them advanced knowledge of career events that are likely to occur.