Snapchat became a very famous application as soon as it was launched and almost everyone installed the application on their devices and created accounts to use this new and unique application. There were a lot of features and highlights of the applications like snaps and streaks that were new to people and all these new features attracted the audience a lot. However, there is no surety that whoever downloaded the application liked it and that is why there have been many people who have looked for steps that will tell them how to delete their Snapchat accounts.
So, if you are also interested in knowing how to delete or deactivate Snapchat then, you need to read the instructions that we are giving here in this guide.
How Can you Delete your Snapchat Account?
It is not very difficult to know how do you delete Snapchat account and you will be easily able to do the same if you follow all the steps that we are giving here. You need to stick to each and every command that we are giving here carefully.
On a Computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the Account Settings on the Snapchat homepage.
- There, press the option that says ‘Account and Security’ and further choose the Delete My Account option.
- Now, you need to enter the correct login details of your Snapchat account so that the website can verify your identity.
- Tap the Continue button and this will deactivate your account.
Know that your account will be deactivated for 30 days and if you wish to recover your account, you can recover it within these 30 days however, if you do not open your account in these 30 days then, your account will be deleted permanently and you will not be able to use the application with the same account again.
On your Smartphone:
If you wish to know can you deactivate Snapchat on your mobile phone then, here are the steps that you need to adhere to as the above steps will allow only you to delete your account on a computer or laptop?
- Open the application on your device and go to your profile.
- There, you need to open the settings by pressing on the gear icon.
- You will see a Support option in the list. Tap on it and then choose ‘I Need Help’.
- You will be directed to the help page of Snapchat where you need to look for the delete my account option using the search bar.
- Enter the account details after you have opened the Accounts portal and confirm that you want to deactivate your account.
The rest of the procedure will be the same as the account will be a recovery period of 30 days. Make sure that you visit the website Onlinegeeks if you are not able to understand the instructions explained here as the website is very authentic and helpful. You will get a more detailed process on the website and we hope that you can use it for your benefit.
Also Recommended – http://cybersectors.com/best-alternatives-like-ofilmywap/