CCNA program prepares you for the associate-level job roles in today’s IT technologies. CCNA now also includes security, automation, and programmability. The program includes a certification that covers a wide range of fundamentals for IT professions, with an exam and course to help you prepare.
Cisco has given new impetus to the networking and communications career by updating its training and certifications program, through a restructuring around the latest technologies, which it calls Next Level Certifications.
This new program is more flexible and powerful than ever. Either starting with an entry-level (Associate) or progressing through the expert levels of certification, you will be well on your way to a successful career.
“To keep up, what we learn, and how we learn it, must change.” Cisco Sytems
In November 2021, the new Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification will be available. The exam to obtain this new certification can be taken at all Pearson Vue centres in the world.
The CCNA certification is the flagship of Cisco training programs; Since it was released in 1998 with the 640-407 certification exam, more than 20 years have passed and we have seen how the CCNA certification has evolved with the IT industry.
The new CCNA, in addition to teaching you the latest networking technologies, will train you in security, automation and programming skills. The program has a certification that covers the fundamentals that are needed today for an IT career.
Cisco has simplified the certification process. CCNA Associate Level certifications require passing a single exam and are supported by a single training course, Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) V1.0, which helps you prepare to take Exam 200-301 and become certified.
What changes does the new CCNA have?
- It has no prerequisites.
- You will only take one exam, the CCNA 200-301. Available November, 2021.
- The CCENT certification disappears.
- There is only one initial CCNA certification. All CCNA disappear (CCNA Wireless, CCNA Security, etc).
- A single official preparation course: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) V1.0.
- ICND1 and ICND2 official courses disappear.
- The certification will have a validity period of 3 years.
The recertification can be done in three ways:
- Retaking the 200-301 exam before it expires.
- Performing a Professional level certification.
- Through continuing training credits.
The CCNA course and exam have been redesigned to incorporate the latest technology and assignments, giving you the foundation you need to take your career in any direction. CCNA certification covers a wide range of topics including:
- Network basics
- Access to the network
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- IT security basics
- Automation and programmability requirements
- There are no formal requirements for the CCNA certification exam, but you should master the content of the exam.
Tips To Prepare:
- Never think self preparation is the only key for success. CCNA exam questions are complex, and you must try learning from professionals for a better success rate.
- Sruntinize over 200 301 dumps
- Read books
- Practice simulators
CCNA candidates typically have:
- at least one year of experience implementing and managing Cisco solutions
- Basic knowledge of IP addressing
- good basic knowledge of networks