You have probably heard about the best WordPress Hosting Convesio. But what is it really? Convesio is a managed agency WordPress hosting provider that offers next generation WordPress hosting.
We will discuss what managed WordPress hosting is in the later part of this article, but Covesio is the only one of its kind in the vast world of web hosting.
It has outstanding features that set it apart from the competition, such as automatic updates, fast and reliable service, high performance, and free domain registration with every plan purchase (no matter how many domains).
It is on a mission to change the way people think about managed WordPress hosts.
You may have created the perfect solution for managing or growing an online site with cost-effective solutions like no other, thanks to unique management tools, high availability features, and scalable infrastructure.
What is managed WordPress hosting?
Managed WordPress hosting is a service that takes care of all the technical aspects of running WordPress for you. This type of hosting offers high security and speed for your website, as well as WordPress updates, daily backups, website uptime, and flexibility. This type of hosting saves time and ensures that your website runs smoothly.
When looking for the best WordPress host, you will find many options. Unfortunately, choosing one isn’t easy, so we’ll help you find the best hosting provider.
Convesio is one of the best WordPress hosting companies, standing out in a crowded market. It offers low prices and great hosting plans.
It has auto scaling and auto recovery features not found on other popular hosting sites.
Convesio’s top-of-the-line technology also ensures fast, secure, and scalable hosting. Convesio allows you to quickly deploy a WordPress site with load balancers, a database cluster, and a redundant file system.
Tom Fanelli is the founder/CEO of Convesio, which was founded in 2018. Tom Fanelli, who has 20 years of experience working with 500 companies, has launched Convesio, which he describes as the best WordPress hosting.
He zeroed in on a custom website that lacked cPanel and other state-of-the-art server configuration and management tools.
Benefits of Using the Best Convesio WordPress Hosting
Convesio calls itself a one stop shop for all things WordPress. Its simple interface allows users to build large-scale sites with auto-correction and auto-scaling capabilities.
No load balancers, database clusters, or Docker containers are required. Let’s take a look at some features of Convesio:
- Unbeatable Uptime – Since Convesio uses load-balancing containers to reduce traffic load, your servers never go down. As a result, unlike other sites that go down for several minutes or even hours, yours stays up almost all the time.
- Database cluster: A database cluster is a set of databases managed by a single database server that runs continuously: WordPress Convesio Sites are powered by powerful MySQL servers. MySQL is an open source relational database management system that allows multiple users to manage and create databases. This ensures that website requests are processed efficiently.
- Automated Scaling : Automated or auto scaling is a technique for dynamically adjusting the number of active servers (computing power) in a server farm. It would be a huge relief to have your website resources automatically scaled to handle a sudden spike in traffic. Convesio implements multiple containers that automatically scale and descale, saving you the cost of hiring a system administrator.
- Application Monitoring – Application Performance Monitoring (APM) ensures that applications are running smoothly. APM is the collection of log data to help developers track application availability, bugs, resource usage, and variances that negatively affect the end user experience. Convesio gives you the ability to monitor your sites online at the WordPress application level. It means that any changes will be approved before being implemented.
- Fast Caching – Page caching is a technique for making dynamic content static and can speed up your WordPress site by 2-5 times. This is due to the fact that the page content is generated every time a visitor submits a request. Convesio has a server-level caching layer that can be used in various ways, as mentioned below:
- Self recovery : Restoring a web-hosted database is one of the most dangerous and time-consuming tasks. Convesio’s data auto-restore feature, on the other hand, protects you from such dangers. It keeps a backup of your data and restores it in case your website goes down for any reason.
- Free migration : If you want to move your website from another host to Convesio, you can do it free of charge. Convesio’s team of experts can help you with this, and the whole process takes almost 48 hours.
- Automatic Backups – Convesio allows users to easily backup, clone and restore their site. Back up your data automatically; however, you should schedule the backup between every 3 hours and every 15 days. This automatic backup system increases the security of your files online by storing them in a different location.
- Security – Convesio employs state-of-the-art security measures to help you monitor and scan for potential security threats. Plus, security features let you edit code, settings, and environment variables ahead of time to prevent malware and other threats.
- Speed Optimized – Convesio gives your site high speed optimization thanks to features like clustered databases and page caching. HTTP/2 improves your site speed while conserving data bandwidth.
- Flexibility – Convesio may be your best option if you are looking for a transparent website hosting solution. It never binds you to any contract and allows you to move your website to any other web host in just a few clicks.
- Money Back Guarantee – Convesio is one of the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting companies available today. It offers a one-month free trial without requiring credit card information. As a result, there is no need to worry about signing up for an expensive plan if it doesn’t work out.
- 24/7 Customer Support : Convesio is available to help you with your website at any time. They’ll be there when you need them most, with staff available 24/7. The team here is so confident in their leadership skills with an unbeatable solution that they don’t want you to worry about the technical details.
Advantages of Convesios WordPress Hosting
Convesio has a truly international team of experts dedicated to providing excellent service to its clients.
Each hosting company, on the other hand, has advantages. So let’s take a look at the benefits and drawbacks of this WordPress hosting service.
- Convesio’s 100 percent uptime ensures that your client’s website is always up and running, with no loss of traffic.
- They can make sure you get high-speed browsing and improve website performance on all devices because they have servers all over the world. Also, it leads to a better user experience.
- Docker Cloud is a cloud-based infrastructure that helps IT operations teams deploy containerized applications to production. Convesio runs your application inside a container using Docker, which uses minimal resources and scales quickly.
- Convesio provides a one-month free trial that allows you to host two websites. However, you may not be able to use all features at this time.
Is Convesio truly the best WordPress hosting provider?
Convesio offers next-generation features that you won’t find on even the most popular hosting providers, making it the backbone of your business.
It is a successful hosting company that provides a fast, reliable and secure service. Plus, their low-cost plans, starting at $50 per month, provide a great opportunity for newcomers and beginners to get ahead.
The use of containers and virtualization technology has further reduced the chances of your website going offline due to hardware issues.
As a result, you can put your trust in this managed WordPress hosting provider over its competitors, who may not offer the same level of protection against downtime or data loss.