Wireless speakers can be used with any gadgets. They are comfortable and multifunctional. Some are portable, allowing you to enjoy high-quality sound anywhere. It is important to choose the right speakers for the right gadget and method of use. Some models have already managed to earn the trust and love of customers.
A Bluetooth music speaker is used for various purposes. It is good for home, outdoor recreation, walking etc. This device allows you to enjoy high-quality sound of your favorite music anywhere.
- Using the speakers is simple, no need to use additional amplifiers;
- Most of the models are compact and mobile;
- Autonomy – most Bluetooth speakers have built-in batteries;
- A large number of models at various prices.
Bluetooth speakers are not without flaws:
- The stationary system can operate from the network for any period. The portable speaker is limited in autonomy from a single battery charge.
- There are quite a few Hi-Fi and Hi-End speakers.
How they work?
You can start by switching your device Bluetooth on and then pairing it with the Bluetooth speakers. From the interesting inside there is a Bluetooth module and a battery. The first is responsible for connecting wirelessly, and the second for autonomy. Huawei SoundX is a good option, if you are exploring a pocket friendly Bluetooth speaker for yourself.
The equipment must be in close proximity. The signal extends to 15 meters, no more. The speakers and the gadget must have an active pairing mode in order to be recognized by each other.
Types Of Bluetooth Speakers
They can be used music listening, games playing and movie watching etc. Compact acoustics is divided into types according to the number of playback channels.
There is one emitter in the case. Models can have pretty decent volume, but the sound is flat.
Such speakers can be with two or more emitters. This has high volume even kept at low.
Systems withstand heavy loads, reproduce all frequencies with high quality and purity.
For control, physical or touch buttons on the case can be used. Additionally, there are models with remote controls. Typically, this control is used for built-in, desktop and floor standing speakers.
How To Choose a good one?
Buying a high-quality Bluetooth speaker for home and leisure is quite simple. When choosing, you should focus on a number of criteria.
- Number of channels. For quality music, you need a multi-channel model. This speaker has a stereo sound with a good balance between frequencies. The sound is voluminous.
- Power. Models of 1.5-2 watts are suitable for slightly amplifying audio playback from a smartphone. You can have a party on vacation with a 10–15-watt speaker.
- Weight and size. Small speakers up to 200 grams are simply not able to provide high-quality sound for a party. However, this size is enough to listen to music while walking or playing sports.
- Additional connectors. Typically, a Bluetooth speaker has only one input for the power cord. There are models that allow you to additionally insert a memory card and use an external speaker as a full-fledged music center for the home.
- Protection against moisture and dust. Available models have protection at the IP3 level – protection against splashes and branches.
- Battery capacity: Autonomy is especially important if you take a column to nature, where there is no power grid. But home speakers can have batteries with a small capacity.
- Display: A rather controversial parameter that each user should evaluate for himself. The informative screen simplifies management and allows you to easily monitor the status of the column.
If you want to get a good Bluetooth speaker, then try out Huawei SoundX. It has been doing great rounds among the masses and is reliability and great sound with an attractive price, all in one.