Have you ever played an escape room? You’ll miss out on a lot of fun if you don’t. Both adults and children will enjoy trying their talents at collaboration and wit in escape rooms.
If this is your first time in an escape room and you feel a little lost, don’t worry. We’re here to help you figure out how to make the most of your experience.
So an escape room in Sydney is perfect for people who want to experience something new with their family and friends. It is also a great way to teach kids about teamwork and problem-solving.
There are many variations of escape room players, but we’ve narrowed it down to five. Check out your play style!
1. The Frontrunner
The Leader is the one who takes charge and comes up with the escape plan. They’re usually the most experienced escape room player and are quick to take charge when finding clues and solving puzzles.
To figure out who the leader of your escape room squad is, ask yourself these questions: Who is usually the loudest member of the group? And who typically keeps everyone else on track and calm? Your answers to these questions will help guide you in the right direction.
Characteristics of the Leader:
– Takes charge
– Comes up with the escape plan
– Is the most experienced escape room player
– Quick to take charge when it comes to finding clues and solving puzzles
2. The Timekeeper
The timekeeper is the one who makes sure everyone is on track and that the team doesn’t run out of time. They’re usually good at keeping track of clues and are quick to spot when something isn’t quite right.
To figure out who the timekeeper on your escape room team is, ask yourself these questions: Who is usually the one checking the clock? And who is typically the one to point out when someone takes too long to solve a puzzle? The answers to those two questions will help point you in the right direction.
Appearances of the Timekeeper:
– Makes sure everyone is on track
– Keeps track of clues
– Quick to spot when something isn’t quite right
– Usually, the one checking the clock
– Typically, the one to point out when someone is taking too long to solve a puzzle
3. The Mastermind
Although you might have a leader, you must need to have a mastermind who can guide you throughout the gameplay. The mastermind person must have logical thinking and can figure out our puzzle to get out of the room in determining time.
Attributes of the mastermind:
– Is the best at puzzles and logical thinking tasks
– Able to figure out the clues quickly
– May be quiet at first, but secretly working hard to solve the puzzles
– Usually the first to solve a puzzle
– When you need help with a clue, you go to them
4. The Sign seeker
The sign seeker is excellent at finding clues other members of your escape room Melbourne team might not think to look for. They’ll help you uncover most of the information you need to solve the puzzles.
He is curious and patient, allowing them to excel in escape rooms by finding new solutions and keeping the team motivated.
Attributes of the sign seeker:
– Excellent at finding clues
– Helps uncover the information you need to solve puzzles
– Curious and patient
– Good at keeping the team motivated
5. The Joker
Joker is the one who loves to have fun and doesn’t take the escape room experience too seriously. They’re usually good at keeping the team’s morale high and ensuring everyone is having a good time.
Even though they might not be the best at solving puzzles, they’re still an important member of the team. Their positive attitude and sense of humor will help everyone stay calm and focused while trying to escape the room.
Attributes of the Joker:
– Likes to have fun
– Doesn’t take the escape room experience too seriously
– Good at keeping the team’s morale high
– Makes sure everyone is having a good time
– Might not be the best at solving puzzles
– Positive attitude and sense of humor
Which type of escape room player are you? If you’re unsure, ask your friends or family members what they think. Knowing which role you typically play in escape rooms can help you be more prepared and have more fun the next time you play!