Walking is the basic and simple exercise recommended by doctors. After having a baby, walking is the perfect workout and helps to make you feel relaxed.
While you go for a walk, you might think that keeping a baby indoors is the safest option. But health professionals have confirmed that spending time outside is healthy and beneficial for infants. It’s more fascinating to take your baby along with you and create a great bond.
Well, Strollers have made it easy for you. There are a variety of strollers available in the market, however, the Wonderfold stroller is one of the good choices. Invest once at a wagon-style stroller and you won’t have to waste money again on buying a double stroller after having another baby.
Reasons why you should take your baby for a walk with you?
Walking is beneficial to improve the overall health of mothers as well as babies. Here are a few reasons:
- Sunlight and fresh air are beneficial for mommy as well as for the baby’s health. Daily walks will help to improve your thoughts as well.
- During early days it’s quite normal to feel like you are sitting home and nursing the baby all day, so walking keeps you moving especially during early days with a newborn.
- Taking your baby outside will help in the brain development of the child. The senses are stimulated by differentcolourss, unique scents in the surrounding, and the exciting sounds of birds.
- When a child goes outside, he listens to different voices and this will help to improve language skills.
- Walking reduces stress, improves mood and makes you tired so you can sleep better at night. This is one of the main reasons for going to walk with the baby because mommy feels relaxed when the baby has a sound sleep.
Some stress-free tips to keep in mind before going for a walk:
There are a few beneficial tips that work great for a stress-free walk daily.
1. Keep all the essentials in one place:
Being a mom, It’s quite normal that you forget the number of essential items at home and you have to go back again and again and you feel frustrated. This is one of the best tips to keep in mind, to put all the necessary items in one central spot for quick access.
- Water bottle
- Walking boots
- Cooling towel
- Some baby essential items like wipes, diapers, pacifiers, sipper cups or bottles.
- Snacks for toddler babies
- Toys for diverting attention.
2. Choosing the Right Stroller:
There are different styles of strollers available in the market. From infants to toddlers. Invest in a good quality stroller once and you won’t regret it later. Take care of the stroller from the very start and you’ll have it for years. A Wonderfold stroller wagon is perfect if you have more than one child. They have the best features from comfort to storage. It has enough space for the baby to take a nap.
If your baby is relaxing you will certainly feel good and relaxed.
3. Where to go for a Walk With Baby?
There are many great options for walking with your baby in a stroller.
- The sidewalk outside your front door, if there is a walking track.
- Parks often have walking paths.
- During summer days you can go into the malls for window shopping.
If you don’t have any available options near your home. You can fold the stroller and take it in your car anywhere for a good outdoor walk. Don’t worry, almost all the strollers can easily fold.
4. What is the best time to go for a walk?
During summers, morning hours are the ideal time for walking with your baby manage and Seat 4 Kids AU.
Evening time is good to go too if you are going with toddlers. If there is heating outside, you should take proper precautions to avoid overheating. Look for a stroller with ventilation to keep air circulating and prevent the baby from overheating when the baby sleeps during walks and use Seat 4 Kids AU.
5. Safety measure:
- If you are not feeling comfortable, don’t go for a walk. Once you become habitual, you won’t leave a day. Firstly try to build a habit by going just for a little time then increase your time. Take the slow step and enjoy your time with the baby.
- Look for the walking areas away from traffic and walking in a group with other people is more preferable.
- If you want to stop the stroller even on flat ground, you should use the break. Your baby will be safe this way.
- There are hidden storage pockets in the Wonderfold strollers to keep your essentials like your cellphone and wallet safe inside.
Mommies should give time to themselves and their babies. Walking is one of the good choices for a healthy mommy and baby. Go for a walk and explore the world with your little
munchkin. For ease choose the right stroller which works best for you.