Content marketing is a great way to attract and keep customers coming back through regularly updated posts. However, most companies that use content marketing fail to find their unique voice and become stale when it comes to writing.
Since everyone has the same information, it gets repetitive. This is why you need to spice up your content marketing campaign to stand out and be memorable. Consider these four ways.
1. Add Email Marketing
Adding email marketing to your content marketing strategy can significantly increase your leads, conversions, and customer engagement.
Email marketing is still the most effective way for businesses to reach customers and serve them with relevant content. However, there are many ways that you can use it to enhance your content marketing strategy:
- For lead generation: If you want to generate more leads, you need to send out relevant emails to help them learn more about what you do and what they need.
- For conversion: It’s also essential to send emails that will help people convert into customers. You can provide helpful information or advice, especially if they are new customers.
- For customer engagement: Sending out newsletters or other promotional materials helps you keep in touch with your existing customers and get them excited about your products, services, or events. It also helps them stay up-to-date on what’s happening at your business, so they don’t miss anything important!
However, email isn’t just limited to your website. You can also use it to promote your products and services through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
You can even use email as an engagement tool for blog posts so that people who read them will leave their contact information at the bottom.
2. Try Video Content
Video content is a great way to share your message with your audience. It can be as simple as an explainer video or as complex as a how-to guide or an interview.
Video can also reach people at exactly the moment they want it. People may be busy and want to see something that takes less than five minutes. You can use this format to get your message across in the best way for them.
Follow these tips on how to create video content:
- Produce high-quality videos with professional equipment and lighting
- Use good sound recording techniques (including proper microphone placement)
- Ensure your video editing software is up to date and easy to use
- Add captions and transcripts if necessary (although this should not be necessary if you’re using short, concise videos)
3. Hire an SEO Agency
One of the best ways to add spice to your content marketing campaign is to hire an SEO agency. SEO agencies are not the same as SEO consultants, who specialize in one area of SEO and do it well. For instance, Saas SEO agency has a team of specialists who know how to optimize websites for search engines.
They’ll help with the following:
- Researching keywords for your target audience
- Creating content for your website to rank higher on search engines
- Using social media influencers as opportunities for you to connect with new customers
An SEO agency can also help you attract new customers and boost sales. They can do that by writing compelling blog posts that are easy to read and understand.
4. Create Landing Pages
A landing page is a web page designed to entice people to take action, such as signing up for a newsletter or downloading a white paper.
You can create landing pages on your website or on the host of any third-party website. The point of landing pages is to drive traffic to your other websites and content marketing campaigns.
These tips will help you create effective landing pages:
- Use relevant keywords in the title tag, meta description, and H1 tag. Use keywords with high search volume to appear prominently when people search for them on Google. The higher the search volume, the more likely someone will find your content when they are searching for it.
- Include relevant images that capture attention and help users understand what you’re offering them. If you have an image of your product or service, include it on every page of your landing page. Many people will stop at one page before moving along (especially if it’s just a one-off).
- Ensure there’s enough copy on the page. It will let visitors know what they’ll get if they click through.
Content Marketing is the Future
In a content marketing campaign, you must represent your brand and create the value you promise. So yes, it’s good to mix things up from time to time and try new ways to integrate marketing and sales into your online presence seamlessly. You will have great luck with the pie charts at the beginning of this article – people love charts.