A delicious treat is always welcome at a birthday celebration, holiday, wedding party, baby shower, or another special occasion. It’s usually a good idea to bring a spectacular dessert to family gatherings or get-togethers with friends. Holiday parties and other forms of festivities are usually enhanced by the presence of something delectable on the table.
Here are some easy dessert recipes mentioned in the article. Follow them one by one to make the party more festive.
1. Choco Coconut Rice Ada Laddu Recipe
Choco Coconut Rice Ada Laddu Recipe is one of the easy dessert recipes. It is easy to make them with Nestlé Milkmaid. You will need the following ingredients for the recipe:
Ingredients for Choco Coconut Rice Ada Laddu Recipe:
- ½ tin of Nestlé Milkmaid
- ¼ cup of fresh cream
- 2 cups of desiccated coconut
- ⅓ cup of cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup of soaked rice Ada
Follow the recipe further:
- Soak rice ada in warm water for 10-15 minutes before draining.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine desiccated coconut, cream, Nestlé Milkmaid, and soaked rice ada.
- Separate the mixture into two halves.
- Mix in the cocoa powder with the first component.
- Let this mix settle. So put this aside for a while.
- To make laddus, take one tablespoon of ingredients from each section and roll it between your palms.
- Roll each ladoo with desiccated coconut to finish your choco coconut rice ada laddus.
2. Cupcake recipe
Who doesn’t love cupcakes? Everybody does, and kids love them the most. Bake delicious cupcakes for your kids, experiment with the icing and make some fabulous party or holiday stories.
Ingredients you need for the cupcake recipe:
- ¾ cup of maida
- ½ tin of Nestlé Milkmaid
- ½ tablespoon of baking soda
- Six tablespoons of melted butter
- One tablespoon of Vanilla Essence
- Three tablespoons of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
Follow the procedure:
- Mix together the maida, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Combine Nestlé Milkmaid, butter, and vanilla extract in a mixing basin.
- Incorporate the sieved components into the Milkmaid mixture.
- Preheat the oven to the temperature 150°C.
- Fill the moulds to the tops with batter and bake at 150°C for 20 minutes.
- Allow the batter to cool and set aside.
- Mix the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and butter until smooth and light to make the frosting.
- Decorate the cupcakes using a piping bag filled with icing.
The aforementioned two recipes, Choco Coconut Rice Ada Laddu Recipe and Cupcake recipe, are the easy and best desserts you can prepare at home and serve beautifully. Everybody is going to love these easy dessert recipes. Make it at home and enjoy it with family and friends.