Businesses of all sizes may use Facebook Ads as a potent tool to reach their target markets. However, it might be confusing to know where to begin with the wide variety of white label ppc Facebook Ads available.
You must contain a song in your story to make it engaging for your audience. In that situation, learning how to add music to a Facebook story is necessary.
Here are 10 different types of Facebook Ads you could be running for your business:
1. Boosted Posts: Boosting a post on Facebook is a quick and easy way to promote your content to a wider audience.
2. Page Likes Ads: As the name suggests, these ads are designed to help you increase the number of likes on your Facebook page.
3. Website Clicks or Conversions Ads: These ads are perfect for businesses that want to drive traffic to their website or increase conversions.
4. Event Responses Ads: If you have an upcoming event that you’re promoting on Facebook, Event Response Ads can help you boost attendance. To create an Event Response Ad, go to your event page and click on the “Create Ad” button. From there, select the “Promote Your Event” option and enter your event details.
5. Offer Claims Ads: Want to promote a special offer or discount on your products or services? Offer Claim Ads let you do just that! To create an Offer Claim Ad, click on the “Create Ad” button on your business page and select the “Claim Your Offer” option. From there, you can enter your offer details and expiration date.
6. Video Views Ads: Video is one of the most popular types of content on Facebook, so it’s no surprise that Video Views Ads are also incredibly effective. To create a Video Views Ad, simply upload a video to your business page (or use one that you’ve already posted), then click on the “Create Ad” button and select the “Promote Your Video” option. From there, you can enter your target audience and budget information.
7. Local Awareness Ads: Local Awareness Ads are designed to help businesses reach people who live near their physical location (e.g., stores, restaurants). To create a Local Awareness Ad, click on the “Create Ad” button on your business page and select the “Reach People Near Your Business” option. From there, you can enter your address and radius information.
8 . App Installs Ads: Do you have a mobile app that you want people to download? If so, App Install Ads can help! You can enter your target audience and budget information. Once people click on your ad, they will be taken directly to the App Store, where they can download your app.
9 . Engagement Ads: Engagement Ads are designed to increase interaction with your content (e-commerce) storefront. You can increase the potential for engagement using eye-catching visuals and compelling copy.
10. Lead Generation Forms: Lead Generation Forms make it easy for people to sign up for your e-mail newsletter or other offers, such as free trials or discounts. All they have to do is fill out a short form with their contact information.
To help you get the most out of your Facebook Ad campaigns, these are some of the types of ads that people use.